• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes!. ahaha... want to go to oceanarium?
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

nope.. on the second thought, If i'd look like a child who has a mind of a highschool student.. i'd be a genius! =D ~~ :arrow: Does drinking coffee make you feel smart? :/
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no.. ^^ like 2 txt olday??
zenlaws02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope..my thumbs will hurt if i'd do that.. ~~ :arrow: ever read the bible? =)

Last edited by zenlaws02 (2008-06-03 00:04:32)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!. haha.. lol. smell something fishy?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope.. chatting?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no sad?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!... haha listening music right now?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes...yes..yes! likes forever[by chris brown]?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!... haha... wanna see flo rida?
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

maybe=D likes ikimono gakari.?..
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!. haha.. i dunno him!.. haha wanna meet the click 5?
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes.. =) like the song "always be my baby" of mariah carey? :eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yuh!.. haha.. i lurve that song!. feeling sexy?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

*hell no..* know about secondhand serenade?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just a lil bit..... know something About Tony Shalhoub?
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no ftw jdrama fandom?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

whatta! hihi.. wanna sing with [i]flylea[/i]f? :eh:
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yep.. wanna hit ur head on the wall..?? =D
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:41

[ 9 queries - 0.643 second ]
Privacy Policy