• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

NO!! hungry? hehehe =)
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yaah. yaah cold?
ann gillian
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah (inside air conditioner room) brutal?=D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kinda. =D brutal too
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]^Nah. :) [/b][/font] [font=DejaVu Sans][b]vLazy going 2 school? :D [/b][/font]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yaaaah. do u still have class?
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yeye.. :) Are u happy right now?. :)
Jasminee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]YES[/b] . no :|:| -- hungry ?
Souleater
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kinda. =| ^ lonely?
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][b]nope problematic :D[/b][/i]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes? :lol: Do you want me? =D
yourgalsoulm8
» n00b
1969-12-31

no! haha. :) are u inlove?
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

err.. Yes but you go first. haha! can you give me a + repu? :D
Christianne
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:O :o yer a girl.. haha! ....... hope yer fine ojee. TC! @T: wanna go to africa? haha!
mm11
» n00b
1969-12-31

me?. notyet. weeeeeeee... i want to see. but i cant.:D r u eating right now?:D
func
» n00b
1969-12-31

hell no! want her? ^
Zelle pretty
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nope. tired of reading maii lonely buks =D are you alone? :/
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eww no. (sorry for the fans HAHAHA) XD do you like [i]tuyo[/i] + [i]kamatis[/i] ? (yuum) XS
femchien
» n00b
1969-12-31

yess! do you love to dance?
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[font=century gothic][color=#ff3366]Yes...next------>>>> do you have ebil laf??? like this =D[/font][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:57

[ 10 queries - 1.120 second ]
Privacy Policy