• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[b]YES! v Still watching NickJR?[/b]
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Nope. -- Is on summer break already?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no. . . summer class? :L
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no. sleepy?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ nope... V can you love me?? :xixi: :xixi:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes Do u know me?
rhia01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) no .. do you know TPAM ?
trisha_trisha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]No.[/b] Do you eat more than four times a day? XD
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nope [b]XD[/b] Do you think you have a wonderful life[b]?[/b]
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. do you know how to swim?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YES. A bit. XD You like weak persons?
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ummm, not really[b]?[/b] :lol: Haha. You love to [b]eat?[/b]
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ haha, yeah! v music lover?
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes! hungry?
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ not really.. v bored?
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]YEHA![/b] =3 Can you give me a new laptop[b]?[/b]
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

NO ! [gimme my salary first] would you poke the head of the donkey above me :) ?
Dnky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]HAHAHA,[/b] funny yaya. Yeah, sure. I'd poke my head by myself. Do you believe in fairies[b]?[/b] :D
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no. haha! but i wish they were true do you sing while taking a bath?
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no :)) are you a psycho ? :>
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:12

[ 11 queries - 0.456 second ]
Privacy Policy