• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

NO!! :turbopoke: v uploading pictures?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

no viewing someone's webcam?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Nopee ---------> browsing something other than Ftalk?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no head ache?
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nope. Jealous?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Nah :) -------> Kawaii?
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] nah, sad? [/h][/color][/size] [i][color=gray]Last edited by obsessed23 (99 centuries ago)[/color][/i]
expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No! Tired?
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't know. sorry. are you wearing your fav. shirt now?
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Nope :xixi: Are you sweaty?
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no! have you eaten your breakfast?
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] Yup! are you exhausted? [/h][/color][/size] [i][color=gray]Last edited by obsessed23 (99 centuries ago)[/color][/i]
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope! -- are you having fun right now?
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

YES.. sorta hungry?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yes. Alcoholic?
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[img]http://www.laymark.com/i/cz/cz18.gif[/img] [size=3][color=white][h=black] no way! smoker? [/h][/color][/size] [i][color=gray]Last edited by obsessed23 (99 centuries ago)[/color][/i]
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no!!!! eating right now?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

No. Backreading? (:
akocJACKLYN
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no . ^^ eating?
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

No :) Txting?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:00

[ 12 queries - 0.699 second ]
Privacy Policy