• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

expiiglam
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

YES!! :salute2: v you eat durian?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Yes can u kill urself?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle;#3514801;1270722660]Yes those are the Lan Games.[/quote] lolx...i think its not called an offline games, its only called a LAN games... :yes2: TNX" @t: YES!! v hit ur self?

Last edited by fyoks (2010-04-08 06:57:13)

EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

No!it hurts u know :xixi: can u give me some love?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah...xure!! v can you fly?
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. can i kick your ass? :lol3:
mYjOon14
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ no unless I kick your ass first :lol3: v can you be kind to me FOREVER?
miss17stigmatized
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah, as long you're kind to me too are you addicted to music?
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes Are you okay? :lol3:
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No... :| Insomniac? :lol3:
OMG!...Fab is there
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes :facepalm: Alcoholic?
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nope. Are you Shopaholic?
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yes! V do you want to play hide and seek with someone ?
_eyayarey_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes. if i'm in the mood. ▼ have already taken a bath?
abbii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes. already 2 times for this day. do you love chocolates?
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

▲yes.. even though it gets me such pain in my teeth lol hahahha :lol3: :lol3: ▼do you like aliens??
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. You hate typing? :lol3:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes it makes me cramp! Loves flirting?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No. Love FTalk?
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yes! Love's being empathy to others?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:56

[ 9 queries - 0.700 second ]
Privacy Policy