• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

[align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yhentot
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

yes! V do you watch horror movies?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

YES wud u come with me in KOREA?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

DEFINITELY YES :lol3: Will you kill your parents?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NO.. will u kill urself?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

NO Will you post in Anime Brigade E-group?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

YES will u give me love?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes Do you need your CP?
EX00
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

YES do u need me?
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Maybe Yes? Do u need me?
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yes! 'coz you're the leader in the group where I belong.. :lol3: V do you like hang-outs?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]^ Of Course!!!! v Will you answer my question?[/b]
FecHiNdILemA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes, if i can. are you alone?
arvinyu11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no, can we be friends?
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Yes -- Do you know who your true friends are?
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yes. V do you like eating patties?
obsessed23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ NO. V Do you like music?
yhentot
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ yeah! but not that much :) V do you watch comedy shows?
aDikTaH07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes!! V do you play offline games?
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wat u mean!? u mean LAN games?! [spoiler]i dont get you[/spoiler] v do you play basketball?
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=fyoks;#3514793;1270722392]wat u mean!? u mean LAN games?![/quote] Yes those are the Lan Games. :lol3: @T: Yes. I play basketball. :lol3: You eat fishballs? :lol3:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Just answer the question of the person above you then your gonna ask question. Answers should be yes or no. And the questions should be answerable with yes or no of course. ill start.

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:11

[ 10 queries - 0.576 second ]
Privacy Policy