• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 12345678910..10

[align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

[quote=diane_luchavez]will the codes still work if i wil not fill up the WVM?[/quote] Go to this link if you looking for the WVM codes and don't forget to register for him to be ur host..[url]http://mumbhaki.x10hosting.com/[/url]
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

[quote=diane_luchavez]will the codes still work if i wil not fill up the WVM?[/quote] Nope, unfortunately, it is included on the script so u are obligated to fill up the WVM... :eh:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice update sir chibib0 +1 For you... Merry Christmas! =)
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Nice update sir chibib0 +1 For you... Merry Christmas! =)[/quote] Tnx and same to u.. :D
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i can't make in to the registration this always show <">BTW,i liked the cbox anti-poser box =]]

Last edited by snypzelle (2007-12-25 09:33:18)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ ttry marfillaster thread he just updated here is the quote from his post. [quote=marfillaster][quote]I restructured much of wvm codebase and database, this will be 3.2.0 version, still in beta stage, just replace the old tracker linker wih the new one below[/quote] new tracker.php link [b]http://mumbhaki.x10hosting.com/tracker/tracker.php[/b] register here [b]http://mumbhaki.x10hosting.com/tracker/[/b] Enable your tracker in 'Manage Tracker tab'[/quote]
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=snypzelle]i can't make in to the registration this always show <">BTW,i liked the cbox anti-poser box =]][/quote] yup.. im currently on to it.. btw, try to use marfi or ren's database... ill update my generator now.. hold on... and tnx for reporting it.. tnx!
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cool!!! thnx for sharing!!!
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the slide sliding is not working :crybaby: :crybaby: also the youtube :crybaby: :crybaby:
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Generator Has Been Updated!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=8_paulo_8]the slide sliding is not working :crybaby: :crybaby: also the youtube :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] updated now by chibibo...try again...
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kua ayaw mag generate :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
thephrenetic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this to us..rock on!! :wallbash:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chibib0]Generator Has Been Updated![/quote] kua pag natapos nang kumpletuhin ung codes pag pinindot ung generate ayaw lumabas nung code at error page ang sabi :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok na poh kaso cra naman ang ripway :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
helmi
» n00b
1969-12-31

slide n poll r not working but thx 4 the generator easy to use :thumbsup: thx 4 sharing! :)
nomad_gurl818
» n00b
1969-12-31

is dis working?
janejane
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Sir., y does it's not generating?? wat wud b the prob. sir?? please help thks!! anyway., it's real nice sir.. [/b]
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sorry people! I have found the major bugs in the generator, btw, i already fixed those and modified some of it! Thank for telling these bugs to me! Happy New Year everyone!
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what?? bugs??!! oh my.. :o i tried it.. cbox doesn't show up.. :/ others are working well... ;) hope you'll be able to fix it... thanks..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:56

[ 10 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy