• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 1..12345678910

[align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

cantik21
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Hi this msg is for Joanna...Can You show me how to make those Hearts symbol pls??..thanks...I appreciated...
cantik21
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Hi this msg is for Joanna OR Brain&Beauty...Can You show me how to make those Hearts symbol pls??..thanks...I appreciated...
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Added new tweak! - [b]Pop-up Testimonail box v3.5 by Feruzz[/b]
super_man1990
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow through this generator we can easily tweaks our friendster w/out lots of effort..nyahahaha.. thank you for sharing..

Last edited by super_man1990 (2008-06-15 10:54:13)

tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:)tnxtnx kipseif..
Zteven
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thx Dude...! It Very Useful To me..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

elow sir...thhis is very cool generator but when i apply it on my proffy,it dont work.. :cry: i really like this tweaks,but promise..it never really work :cry:
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice... hehe :thumbsup:
RockinGal
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow.. very nice.. :thumbsup:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

okey,... thanks for hsaring
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woo.. its cool.. im gonna use it
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing... gonna try this.. :thumbsup:
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up...
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cantik21]Hi this msg is for Joanna...Can You show me how to make those Hearts symbol pls??..thanks...I appreciated...[/quote] ^Avoid double posting please.. And you're OffTopic huh!? @T// The first link is not compatible for IE.. :thumbsdown: My bad.. I can't tweak.. Coz.. I'm a loyal IE user.. :D
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice!!,.. hehe,. im gonna try it!!!,. tnx 4 sharing!!!,..
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Cool.. great one chibibo.. see you on chibiboforum.. gudluck!!
joyap03
» n00b
1969-12-31

its really nice but i think all of it just works on firefox not in ie hmmm too bad :(

Last edited by joyap03 (2008-07-11 18:22:48)

saya02
» n00b
1969-12-31

the link wont work it said your hosting account is suspended
tsimi
» n00b
1969-12-31

omg . it says HOSTING ACCOUNT SUSPENDED . grr .
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

but what if i dont want the poll on the side and the slide. :(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 1..12345678910

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy