• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

[align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

beachbarbie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

can you pls check my js link if what i have encoded is correct? wont work in my page :( http://h1.ripway.com/magdaline/magsidebar.txt

Last edited by beachbarbie (2008-01-04 07:23:43)

chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Generator has been updated again. I revised the codes a bit. Guidelines is being revised too for better understanding. Generator IE bug is still not fixed.
guLaman
» n00b
1969-12-31

awwww.... IE users cant generate codes on that generator....? =(
dollface02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! this is easier! tnx for sharing po! =) heehee... :lol:
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

@gulaman yes.. indeed, i am currently up to this problem, please be patient. @dollface02 Tnx and I hope u can tweak ur FS profile.. >Much appreciated<
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing..
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tsk.. tsk.. tsk.. not working pls check my code [url]http://h1.ripway.com/paulo025/hamaham.txt[/url]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i know the solution for IE!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :O :O :arrow: when you're finish putting the codes... :arrow: just right click and then click view source :arrow: find the [b]<pre>[/b] tag then below that is the code :arrow: highlight the code until :arrow: [b]/*END OF OTHER JS CODES/*[/b] then after copying the code upload to ripway :arrow: copy the link and paste on the [b]STEP 3[/b] then generate :arrow: then copy the code paste it in your mediabox... :D :D i don't know if it will work for you in my profile it worked :/ :/
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[url=http://imageshack.us][img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4167/ss1ir9.png[/img][/url] [url=http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=516&i=ss1ir9.png][img]http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/4167/ss1ir9.71a08cd529.jpg[/img][/url]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that is my screenshot proof that it worked for me :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :thumbsup:
luknog2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ok. congrats. but don't multiple post. hehe
marib
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi Chibibo. I tweaked my friend's profile with your generator a month ago. I'm using IE and it works very well. except the tracker since she's not registered yet. anyway, is the group box hidden here?? She wants it to appear on her profile. hope you can help me out. Tnx. Here's her profile http://profiles.friendster.com/50071935
junix909
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marib]Hi Chibibo. I tweaked my friend's profile with your generator a month ago. I'm using IE and it works very well. except the tracker since she's not registered yet. anyway, is the group box hidden here?? She wants it to appear on her profile. hope you can help me out. Tnx. Here's her profile http://profiles.friendster.com/50071935[/quote] they said that it was [b]friendster[/b] who removed the groups on our profile.. that's why we cant see them.. :D well I dont really know everything of it..
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for this!
Ranran
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing. ;d
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

@marib Yup.. junix is correct.. friendster removed it and not the generator.. My groups box is also hidden..
marib
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx junix and chibibo:)
meijoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

too bad it doesnt work in my IE... i just used my Firefox...
juvelaen
» n00b
1969-12-31

how bout if i just want the code 4 antiposer c'box?
emokiztah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

very nice tnx for sharing
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:12

[ 11 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy