• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 112345678910..10

[align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

guLaman
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

'error on page' when i try to generate the codes..? why?.. :wallbash: :wallbash: =|
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Aww. Error too also.
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmmm... :question: i dunno what is the "Error" Thingy.. can u provide me a screenshot?
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kua pede po dagadagan nyo un ng viewer pic tsaka customized navigation po (ung parang drop down menu) tsaka po pakiayos ng mga tweak gaya nung poll at cbox kc po e2 po ang ginagamit ko sa mga nagpapagawa saking ng friendster tnx poh
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what beta.. still error on page :cry: :cry: :O :O
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

codes not working :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :cry: :cry: :thumbsdown:
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

only chibobo image is appearing :crybaby:
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]error[/b] always appear!! :crybaby:
seydhang
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah..error on page...huhuh :crybaby:
sahabat.peterpan
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks 4 share! :thumbsup:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the codes can't be generated. :crybaby:
chibib0
» n00b
1969-12-31

I found now what is really the problem.. It has IE(Internet Explorer) Bug/Error.. Please bear with me while I fixed the problem.. for alternative.. pls use Firefox first.. I dont use IE so i didnt knew this problem.. Sorry for the inconvenience and pls be patient.. Thank you.
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[u][b]nice one chibibo..but it's not generating the code...i put all the requirements but it's not workin...pls..help...[/b][/u] :( :crybaby: :crybaby:
slowLearner
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm how come the pictures in wvm is not visible?all the datas are not viisble.....only the box.....and im using ff.....before it works...this is what it says in the wvm box " [b]UNREGISTERED ID If you think/know you already registered. please reregister again CLICK HERE!. ][/b]" yesterday it is still working... :crybaby: :wasted: :eh: pls help :D [b]PROBLEM SOLVED[/b] just needed to register again at renalvir's database =D =D

Last edited by slowLearner (2008-01-03 05:58:38)

romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gee..it's need to update this generator at once.. :crybaby:
guLaman
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it ok for ie users now...? :question:
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks dude!
beachbarbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working :(
beachbarbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you check out my link, if what i inputed is right? http://h1.ripway.com/magdaline/mag(sidebar).txt

Last edited by beachbarbie (2008-01-04 01:52:33)

pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what if i dont want to have a poll included?? and i dont want an iMEem??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Friendster Tweaks Generator v7 "The First and Coolest Friendster Tweaks Generator inspired by OGcss"[/b][/align] [u][b] Function: [/b][/u]The function of this generator is to add some

Pages: 112345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:52

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy