• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 12345..5

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

haryz_01
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * [06 ] Whats your current problem? * [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * [19 ] Do you like anyone? * [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *[/quote] 20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * no! i dont have 'x'! [02] Have you ever been given roses? * not yet! :wallbash: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * none! i dont want romantic movies! they s*cks.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * '1' one,, one.,, [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * nope.. i dont believe in soulmates.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * im hungry... glub.. glub.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * nope.. not yet.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * not yet.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * nope! plain friends! [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yhes!! yhes!! definitely yhes!!! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * i dont want to think about it right now! [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black, blue, red,, anything that suits mah mood! [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope!! i dont belive it! [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no!! no!! no!! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *i dunno?? umm.. i dont remmember, rather! [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *memory by sugarcult! wahahah!! [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yhuf! shooowwww!!! quiet! [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yhuf! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yhuf!
Lyas-rowkz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * I dont have ex gf..hihih =D [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yes [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * my heart [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *dunno [06 ] Whats your current problem? *im stay single!!1 [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * no.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *not yet [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * dunno [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * how many that i can!!hihi just kidding :D [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black,white..n so on [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yes [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *i dont think that [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *a rowk song hihihi,,, [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * maybe!!1 [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yes!!!yes!!!yes!!
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *[b]hmmm nope i think...[/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? *[b]yea many times from my bf..[/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *[b]mostly anything..[/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *[b]hmmm 3...i meant 4...[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *[b]hmm nope..soulmate is not real..i dnt believe n soul mate bt my rel. wif my bf nw is goin really gud..[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? *[b]hmm our tym to each other..jealousy..nd family..[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *[b]hmmm yup 2 times..hahaha..im a dummy dats y..[/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *[b]yup had 2..first was my bf wen i was n phils den broke up after i left to move n hir...den second was in d net (hw stupid i knw dat i actually fell for him)[/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *[b]hmmm actually yesh wen i was in phils..he was my bestfriend nd he was friends wif my bf dat time...[/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *[b]nope..i dnt..wen dey find deyr true love den dey olweiz hve to change for dem..so dey wont loose dem...[/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *[b]hmm i wanna have 3 no more than 3...bt my current bf wanna hve 2.. :/ [/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *[b]i love blue..den i lyk pink, red, black, purple nd dats all...[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *[b]nope ive been truly inlove 3 times...[/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *[b]nope too old to get married agen...nd if im married once nd if i promised him dat il love him til death den il keep my promise...[/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *[b]wat do u mean noticing??ddnt get wat u mean..eniweiz il jz answer d question..i think wen i was 15..ehehhe..[/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *[b]MY DESTINY...wanna know y??coz hmmpp secret ehehehe...[/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *[b]yea in school..too obvious..hate dem..ehehe i dnt lyk dem too ugly compare to my bf..ehehehe...[/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? *[b]probably not..i dnt wanna lie to my bf no more..i kept so many lies to him so dnt wanna do it no more..im content of wat i hve right nw...[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *[b]yesh duh!of course to my bf....[/b]
ellie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * none... [02] Have you ever been given roses? *by my bf? never... he never gives something without life... he usually give me a bonsai [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * titanic,of course [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * hmm... i dont know... but i'm sure that i'm in love w/ my bf right now... [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yes.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * my studies.... :crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes... many times :crybaby: [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yeah.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yup... but only once [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * hmmmm... it depends... [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black,cream,pink,grey,blue,blue violet [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yes.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * hmm... when i was 10... i guess.. :D [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * you and me by life house [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * no.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * only my bf.. :D [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yes.. :rose:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *nop [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yep [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *lakehouse [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *twice [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *nop... jz for some [06 ] Whats your current problem? *being insecure [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *a couple of times already [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relationship? *nop and i don't intend to [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yep [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *no... i once cheated but after i reconciled with my bf, i never cheated again not even try to have crushes... [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 3... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * as of now, im diggin' in red & orange [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no... love is so broad that you can love as many people as you want [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *nah! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 7 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * first of summer by urbandub or summer romance (antigravity) by incubus... hehehe [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *nop.. i doubt if there is [19 ] Do you like anyone? * uhmm... nop [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yes! super! :wow:
krizzia18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? nope [02] Have you ever been given roses? yup, from my ex.. :wow: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? 5o first dates :wow: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? 4?! [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? nope [06 ] Whats your current problem? jealousy,insecure.. =| [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? yup, :cry: [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? aha! :D ..YES! [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? nope [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? nope, [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? 4 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? black and red :wow: [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? nope..! :| duh?! :D [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 15?! :retard: [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? release me =D :lol: ..joke!hmn..destiny :wow: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? nope :redface: [19 ] Do you like anyone? nope [20 ] Are you currently inlove? a big YES! :wow: :wow:
Bou Lover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? nope [02] Have you ever been given roses? yup but he took it back [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? any funny, horror, and romantic movie [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? 4 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? yup [06 ] Whats your current problem? jealousy, revange [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? yup [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? yup [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? yup.. hehe [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? yup! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? 4: 2males 2females hehe [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? Black, White, n Red [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? Nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? Nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 14 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? Any Songs From Evanescence [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? Yes [19 ] Do you like anyone? Yup! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? yup :rose: :kiss: :wow:
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * nope, i dont have ex.. =D [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yup many times.. :) [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * uhhmm... [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 tym [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * y3ah.. s0metymz.. :| [06 ] Whats your current problem? * actually my research word because it is not yet finish..! :/ [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * no..! :| [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * y3ah.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * definitely y3s.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 or 1 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink and lavender [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * maybe.. :D [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * :) =D uhm... [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 11(lol) [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * just a g0od s0mg [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * y3ah.. many.. :D [19 ] Do you like anyone? * y3ah [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * maybe.. :wow:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *yesss.. :) [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yeap.from my ex. =) [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *hmm.one more chance. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *3 times? yea. i guess so. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yes. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * i'm terribly missing my ex. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * ooww yeaa. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes. =) [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeaa? and it hurts :doubt: [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * NO. bcoz i know that everyone can change for good. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * minimum of 2. max of 3. =) [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * skyblluuee. :lol: [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * yuckness! :doubt: :thumbsdown: [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * i dont rmember the exact age. but i think its on the fourth grade? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * you are the one. wee! :wow: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * i think soo. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes. definitely yes! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yeaa.hell yea. :wow:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? A little bit.. [02] Have you ever been given roses? NO... [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? Music and Lyrics [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? 3 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Yes [06 ] Whats your current problem? Just Broke up wit my gf [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? Yesterday [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? Yes [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? No [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? No [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? two [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? Black and white [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? No [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? Havent think that yet....but looks like no... [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 12 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? Thank god i Found you-mariah carey ft 98 Degrees [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? No [19 ] Do you like anyone? No [20 ] Are you currently inlove? A BIG NO
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i haven't entered a relationship yet. but the last person i like, no feelings anymore. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes. a couple of times. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * ever after. a walk to remember. uhm... i guess those two. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *once or twice? not quite sure bcoz d current one is still questi0nable. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yes. not limiting the word soulmate to lovers. (includes friends and families as well) [06 ] Whats your current problem? *confusion... [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yup. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * not yet. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * depends on the person. i guess no. [11] How many kids do you want to have? * not yet in my mind [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * blue, white, red, black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no. you love a lot of times but with different intensities. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no. i would be happy with my grandchildren :) [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * around 6th grade i think? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * dancing in the moonlight? haha... i'm not quite sure [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * i'm quite unsure as mentioned above.
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * dunno dont hav ex.. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nop..and i havent try to giv roses to my girl =D [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * i think 50 first date is kewl! [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *maybe :/ [06 ] Whats your current problem? *her [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *im currently xperiencng it ahummpp :crybaby: [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nop!.give her/him second chance lol!! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 or 3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black..and dark colors..im color bllind i cant tell u all =D [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope.u never know haha [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nop.i will die sonner or later..so whats the point? [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *7 <-haha puppy love..maybe just crush xD [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *idunno im not thinkin of getting married yet [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * nop. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * nop [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yeah
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * hell..hmmn. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * not yet..dare to give me some?harhar.kiddin' [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * titanic and princess diary.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * lot of times.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yeah..and im still looking for him. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *i'll juz pm it to u..harhar [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * many times..see my username? [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *hmmn..yeah. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah..but the sad part was he sees me as his fwen [b]only[/b]. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * actually, yes.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * not now..too young but in the near future..2. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink,black,white and sky blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * not so.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * depends.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *hmmn..juz now..harhar.15 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *ayt..dunno. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * an ftalker?yeah.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *haha..i guess!
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [b]i don't have feeling for him anymore..[/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [b]yes.[/b] :wow: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * [b]a walk to remember, tictanic and the notebook..[/b] made me cry. :cry: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * [b]2 times..[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * [b]yes, i believe that everyone has a soulmate..[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? * [b]secret. to personal.[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * [b]yes. [/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * [b]not yet..i'm afraid to experience it..[/b] :( [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * [b]uhmm,, yes?[/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * [b]yes i do believe.[/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * [b]lol. not now in the near future, i think 2 kids? that's enough. hahaha.[/b] :lol: [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * [b]pink, skyblue, green, white..[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * [b]nom you'll never know.[/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * [b]no.[/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * [b]haha. at the age of 14? i think?[/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * [b]forevermore, i love the message of the song.. so sweet.. :wow:[/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * [b]yea..[/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? * [b]yes...[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * [b]yup, :wow:[/b]
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]Woooo. This is like one of the surveys I see at FS bulletin. :lol:[/quote] 20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [i][b]TRUTHFULLY*[/b][/i] [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? [i]* YES I DO. I GUESS. [/i] [02] Have you ever been given roses? *YES. :lol: [i]You know I'm kidding, right?[/i] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? [i]* One More Chance and A Walk To Remember.[/i] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? [i]* Iono. A lot of times, I guess.[/i] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? [i]* Not really. God has someone for us and the same time, He hasnt.[/i] [06 ] Whats your current problem? [i]* Ohh. This post will be a very long one if I'll put my current problem here. =D[/i] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? [i]* Yeah. And I'm still on the healing stage.[/i] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relationship? [i]* Yes. Yes. Yes. =([/i] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? [i]* Nope. I got boundaries. :D[/i] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? [i]* Reminds me of Eric. Nahh, there's always a room for change. [/i] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? [i]* 3. Two guys and one girl. [/i] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? [i]* Pink, brown, black and white.[/i] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? [i]* You can love many times, but there will only a ONE TRUE LOVE for you.[/i] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re-married? [i]* What for? I'll die sooner or later too.[/i] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? [i]* Around 4 or 5 I think.[/i] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? [i]* Mahal Parin by Sam Milby. LMAO.[/i] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? [i]* My mom likes me. :D[/i] [19 ] Do you like anyone? [i]* Yeah. I like lots of people.[/i] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? [i]* Sadly, yes. And. It. Hurts. Bad.[/i]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * no. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * no? aww..HAHAHA. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * one more chance.. :o [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1? or 2?HAHA.joke. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yes [06 ] Whats your current problem? *i dont know? [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *yeah? [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * not yet in my plans. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * red, pink, blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *i cant rmmbr, [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *please be careful with my heart. wow. :)) [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * no. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * no. :)) [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *no. :))
weee789
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * yes!! :( [02] Have you ever been given roses? * uhuh.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *titanic, a walk to remember & a lot like love.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *only once.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *umm yeah.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *umm none, i guess.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yeah..:( [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope.. i don't like it.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *nope.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *yes!!! =D [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *3 =) [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *blue, red, black... [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *no, i don't.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *:lol: haha i don't want to.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *14 i guess.. haha [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *i don't know.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yes.. hihi :D [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yeah.. i like my friends.. ;] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *i think so..
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice survei :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * Don't have one. No. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * Uh. No. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * -corny- Titanic. Lol. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * Once. I think. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * Who cares. I don't. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * Can't sleep early. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * Luckily, no. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * Err, via Flyff. LOL. Nah. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * Yeah. But I think of him as a brother, not something else. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * People change. Some. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * ... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * Purple. Black. Blue. Pink is so last century. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * No. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * At that age I'll be too tired to walk down the aisle. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * Eh. 9. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * That depends. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * Yeah. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * Sure. Mah buddies. ;) [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * Nope. Single and lurving it. No worries. [:
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? ++ yes. my first love. :) [02] Have you ever been given roses? ++ yea. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? ++ none. i dont want that much. :) [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? ++ actually 3 times. :) [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? ++ yes! [06 ] Whats your current problem? ++ war. haha. :) [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? ++ yes. because of my stupid 1st love. haha. :) [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? ++ nope. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? ++ yes. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? ++ nope. every person may change. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? ++ in the future? 2. a boy and a girl. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? ++ pink, black,violet. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? ++ nope. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? ++ nope. im too old for re marrying someone. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? ++ 11 years old? i think so? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? ++ rock songs. love songs . :) [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? ++yes. many. :)) [19 ] Do you like anyone? ++ yes. :( [20 ] Are you currently inlove? ++ yes. clumsy because im inlove. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:24

[ 11 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy