• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 123455

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * sort of... [02] Have you ever been given roses? * n0pe... [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * waLa...haha [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * n0... [06 ] Whats your current problem? * uMmmM...y0u're questions...? [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * 1 time only but it feels like it's been broken a million times... [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * n0... [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no... [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yep... [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * n0ne... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * mayBe... [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * n0...i'm to0 olD...jUst stay l0yal s0 he d0esn't haunt y0u... [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 11 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * i d0n't want t0 haVe a weDding... [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * l0ts of tHem...haha [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yeaH.,.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yeaH...
diva.doll_mia
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

:arrow: [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * yes. :) [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * if only. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 2. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * hmm, yes. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * boys. :lol: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * YES. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * hmm, yes and no. yes because he have done it before, he can do it again. no because, people change. :) [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 1. swear. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * purple and violet. :lol: [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * hmm, nope. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * hmm, before he die, maybe in my 60's i'll ask him about that. if he wants me to get married agen, then why not. but if not, hmm, then i wont. :) easy as that. besides im 79, geez. who wants to get married wit an old woman. :lol: [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * ugh, when i was 9 yrs old. yea, i know. too young. haha. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * hmm, no air. for now. :lol: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes. :ninja: [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes. ;] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * hmm, idk. :D im confused.
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * none [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * a walk to remember? [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 3 tymz [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * kinda [06 ] Whats your current problem? * being stupid [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes!! ryt now.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no,, they deserve chances to change.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * ummm duno it depends on the lyf status.. maybe 2-4 is unuf [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * not at all, but i believe that you only love one person the most [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no!! i'm too old!! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 17 going 18 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * destiny [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yes
23rd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dont have any bf... [02] Have you ever been given roses? *not yet [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * i dont know.... [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * once [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yup [06 ] Whats your current problem? *a family problem [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *not yet [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *no [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * ya [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no, coz he /she can change his/her personality... [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * green, blue, pink, black and white [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * dont know.... [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * our favorite song [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * ya [19 ] Do you like anyone? * ya [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *dont know hahahhahhaahha........

Last edited by 23rd (2008-05-17 19:36:11)

rHenchie
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *yep.. :( [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yes.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *if only.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *3 times.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *i dunno.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *it's hard to move on.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *alot of tyms.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relationship? *yup.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yup.. guilty..=D [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *nope.. everyone deserves another chance.. he/she might change if he really luvs you.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *3-4? [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black and purple.. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * not really.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *nope.. so sad,, [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * haha 5?! [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * my destiny!!! [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *i dunno.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * nope.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * nope.. im heart broken.. :cry:
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? [color=magenta] I really dont know [/color] [02] Have you ever been given roses? [color=magenta] none so far [/color] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? [color=magenta] dont Know [/color] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? [color=magenta] 2 to 3 times, I thinnk [/color] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? [color=magenta] Maybe, no idea [/color] [06 ] Whats your current problem? [color=magenta] I dont know if I love my bf [/color] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? [color=magenta] Kinda [/color] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? [color=magenta] Yupz but onli for a short time [/color] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? [color=magenta] Yah [/color]=) [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? [color=magenta] umm it depends, A man can change[/color] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? [color=magenta] 2 or 3 [/color] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? [color=magenta] Onli PINK [/color] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? [color=magenta] no idea [/color] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? [color=magenta] umm too old to get maried again i just wait for my time and be together again with my spouse[/color] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? [color=magenta] 9 yrs old [/color] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? [color=magenta] no idea [/color] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? [color=magenta] dont know [/color] [19 ] Do you like anyone? [color=magenta] of course [/color] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? [color=magenta] I think [/color]=|
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * none. =) [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yupp. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * first romance. :cry: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * twice?? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * idts.i havent met mine. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * im confused. :crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * not too much. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * his in manila.just that long. :) [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yup. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * a twin.boy n girl. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * idk. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * haha.cant remember. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * love songs ofcorse. :thumbsup: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * maybe. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yupp! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * no.just a crush. :D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * yeah.. :cry: [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yeah.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * titanic [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * thrice? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yeah.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * i'm confused! [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yeah.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink, black, white, light green and red.. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yeah.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope! im too old to get married! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 12? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * rock songs! :lol: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * nope.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yeah.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yeah.. inlove but hating it!
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *[u]i don't have. too young to have one already. LOL~[/u] [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [u]nope. [/u] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *[u]dunno. :lol:[/u] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *[u]2. :D[/u] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *[u]i dunno. :/[/u] [06 ] Whats your current problem? *[u]none.[/u] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * [u]yea. :|[/u] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *[u]nope.[/u] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *[u]nah.[/u] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *[u]nope. =D[/u] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *[u]maybe only 2? :o[/u] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * [u]blue, white, black, pink[/u] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *[u]no.[/u] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *[u]no.[/u] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *[u]4. =D :lol:[/u] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *[u]any.[/u] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *[u]yea.[/u] [19 ] Do you like anyone? *[u]right now, no.[/u] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *[u]no.[/u][/b]
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? don't have one [02] Have you ever been given roses? nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? a walk to remember [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? never [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? nope [06 ] Whats your current problem? don't have one. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? nope [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? best friend more than a friend [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? no [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? 2 or maybe just 1 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? violet.blue.white.green.black. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? no! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 12 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? accidentally in love [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? yea [19 ] Do you like anyone? not really. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? nope
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i didn't have a boyfriend anyway. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nope. i'd like to have one! [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * many to mention. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * many times? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yup, they do! [06 ] Whats your current problem? * school and studying [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * nope. not at all! [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yeah. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * blue, black, white, gray, purple and green [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * i dunno [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope. it's really gross. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 5 hehe. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * i don't know [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * i'm not a feeler.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * uhhmmm [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yup.[/quote]
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *yes.. [02] Have you ever been given roses? *not yet... [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *walk to remember [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *3 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yes.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *misunderstanding.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *slight... [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *not approximately [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yes.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *yes.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *more than 5 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *black and gray [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *no.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no... [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *teenagers [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *wedding march, of course.. lol [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yes... [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yes.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *not so..
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *nope [02] Have you ever been given roses? *sadly..no [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *50 first dates [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *about 4 or 5 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yez [06 ] Whats your current problem? *I think I'm crushin on sum1 but I still have a bf...(tryin to control my feelins') [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yez(a lot of tymz) [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *yah [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yah [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *not really [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *about 1 or 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink and black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *say what?!?!?!no! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *5 yrs old [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *anything that fits that time ~_~ [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yah i guez [19 ] Do you like anyone? *me pah...of corz.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yah
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? well I dont have an ex yet :lol: [02] Have you ever been given roses? well im not a girl... but I have not yet given roses to my girl cause I dont know what kind of a rose she likes :P [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? Little Manhattan... I think... :P [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? hmmm... I dont know since childhood... may be 100 times :lol: but as far as I remember I have been in loved... i cant remember actually...:P [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? well only a fool will believe in that!!! hahaha just kiddin but i dont believe in it... [06 ] Whats your current problem? my current problem is that I miss my girl very much [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? Nope cause I still have my first girl and we love each other [08 ] Experienced Long Distance Relation ship? Im experiencing it right now :crybaby: [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? yup ive seen it a friend as a brother/sister friend as a best friend hahahaha :lol: [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? hmmm... nah Anyone can change [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? well im not thinking bout that right now... but 2 or 3 would be good... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? Hmmm... Black And Blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? Hmmm I cant get the question :lol: [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? nah im to old for marrying a new bride... let me ask you [b]Who Will Marry An 79 Year Old Man???[/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? Second Year hahahahaha... :lol: [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? ting.. ting. ting ting... ting.. ting. ting ting... ting... ting... ting... ting... ting... ting... :lol: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? yup I know some of them :lol: [19 ] Do you like anyone? yup I like my friends family specially my girl [20 ] Are you currently inlove? currently involve in what??? in love??? yes

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-06-13 13:06:57)

maderpaker
» Banned
1969-12-31

01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i still fcking love her.. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * i want to give her one.. i wonder if she will accept it [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * i dont know.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * once [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * dunno [06 ] Whats your current problem? * I WANT HER BACK! [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes.. im feeling it right now [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * dunno [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * dunn0 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yea [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * lol probably no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 13 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * i dunno [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * lno one [19 ] Do you like anyone? * i love her [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * fuking yea
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[spoiler] 20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * yeah.. (actually his mine again, ahehe) [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yeah [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * dunNo, im not much on rommantic movie [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * not exactly xure if its twice.. but im xure its once [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yeah.. ahehehe [06 ] Whats your current problem? *cant trust him im so so jealus @ them huhuhu [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah many times with just one person so mean!! [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nevah [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah.. hakhak [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yeah.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * just 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * only blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * dunno hopefully not.. so that f he lives me again i can finally oppen mah heart to others [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * duh.. nope.. i just w8 4 mah tym.. hakhak [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *dont actauly remember ahehehe [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *dunno wedding was not yet on mah vocabulary [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah.. many. but i just ignore most of them [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yeah.. mah bf [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yeah.. hakhak[/spoiler]

Last edited by LadyCyclone (2008-06-13 11:55:27)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

imma answer this one. :P [spoiler] 20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * nah-ah. ex will be ex. lels. :lol: [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yeah. when I was in grade 6. there was the 3 magic words written on the petals. gaaah! [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * what a girl wants. I just love the ending. :eh: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * honestly, never been in love. 'twas an infatuation. :doubt: [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yea, I already met my soul-mate. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * ryt now? i dun have one. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * My heart is always broken. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * ehm.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * nah-ah. I'm not like that. lels. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nop. everyone deserves a second chance. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * only child. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink and black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yea. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * of course not. I'll be loyal dude. o.o [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * when i was in grade 6. xD [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * fall for you - secondhand serenade [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * i dunno. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yea. i like someone. gaaah.. he's my only obsession. :lol: [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * nop. [/spoiler]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2008-06-13 12:03:29)

kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *walk to remember [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * once [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * hmm yea [06 ] Whats your current problem? * school stuffs [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * hmm i tried [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * hmmm no [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * YES [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2? [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink brown [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yes [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * not anymore [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * hmm eleven? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * love songs [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * some [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * IDK
azaliah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * Nope. :cool: [02] Have you ever been given roses? * Yesh. :wow: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * TITANIC (the best!) :thumbsup: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 time :rose: [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * Yeah, im using it for jokes. you know, "[i]uyy soulmate[/i]" [06 ] Whats your current problem? * back pain :crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * No!, Broken-hearted it is. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * Yesh. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * Yesh. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * No. People's behavior change. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * Three. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * green, pink, blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * No. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * No. I wouldn't consider any remarriage. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 12. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * Forevermore [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * Yesh. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * Yesh. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * Yesh. :wow:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * Uhm Nope! [02] Have you ever been given roses? *Im a boy! [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * Dunnooo [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * Lots [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *Not really [06 ] Whats your current problem? *nuffin [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *Nope [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nah [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * Yess! [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *Kinda [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * Twins!/2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * Blue and Green? [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * Yep [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * Noooo! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *Years ago [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *Why would anyone ask such thing :lol: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * Yep [19 ] Do you like anyone? * Im happy of who i have [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * Kinda
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:30

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy