• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 12345

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

frating_hyper
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * my recent ex. nope. i don't feel anything for him na. :) [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes. many times. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * hmmm.. my bestfriend's girlfriend. :wow: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * three times. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yeah. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * uhmm.. what to dress tomorrow. haha. :)) [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah. many times. :( [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes. once. unfortunately, it did not work. haha. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * oh yeah. :) [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 or 3. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black. green. pink. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * hell. no. haha. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * eleven. :)) [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * low. haha. just kidding. uhmmm. this i promise you/i'll be loving you forever/ your love. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yeah. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * nope.
unknown ghurl01
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * none! [02] Have you ever been given roses? * hMm. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * one more chance? [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *hmm.for me.i thnk no [06 ] Whats your current problem? *none [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yhezs [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *uhmm.nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * hmm.nope [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * sky blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope? [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *uhmm 11?dnt remember [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *hmm.let me thnk 1st [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * no [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yhesz. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yha
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * No. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * Yep [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * I hate romance moviess.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1. right now [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * Yeah [06 ] Whats your current problem? * I want to talk to my crush. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * i dont think so. maybe or maybe not [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * I dont do that [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yep. he is my classmate so that means he is my friend [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * Yep. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * Black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * I dont think so. but yes?! [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * No, i will be loyal [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * When i was like Grade 2? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * The wedding song. i forgot the title. but the composer is mendelssohn [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * Yes! [19 ] Do you like anyone? * Yes! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * Yes!
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * none... [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * titanic... [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * for now i guess 2 times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yeah.. i guess [06 ] Whats your current problem? *too long to say :rolleyes: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * a little.. :lol: [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * uhmmm.... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink, light blue, lavender, light green [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * it depends...:D [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * age 7 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * dunno yet./... [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yup :lol:
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *none.... [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yes,i forced my friend...hehehe. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *a walk to remember..... [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *twice,i think??? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *definitely....YES!!! [06 ] Whats your current problem? *how would i finish my physics homework..... [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yup,lotz of times already.... [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nah.... [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yes..... [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *no,everybody has a choice 2 change his/her personality...... [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *3.... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink and lavender.... [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *noooooooooooo............ [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no,too old...people might just laugh at me!!! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *6.... [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *GO GIRL.... [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yez, [19 ] Do you like anyone? *normal....yes!! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? think so....
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Good questions. :)[/i] [spoiler]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [b][01] Do you still have feelings for your ex?[/b] * geeee, yes. [b][02] Have you ever been given roses?[/b] * yeaahh. [b][03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie?[/b] * The Promise.:) [b][04] How many times have you honestly been in love?[/b] * Honestly? three. [b][05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?[/b] * geezz, yaahh. [b][06 ] Whats your current problem?[/b] * i still .. love my ex boyfriend :cry: [b][07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken?[/b] * gaaahh, yea. several times. [b][08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship?[/b] * nahh. [b][09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?[/b] * stupidly, yea. [b][10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"?[/b] * No, i belive that, [b]Everything Is Possible to Change[/b]. [b][1 1] How many kids do you want to have?[/b] * three? or two. [b][12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ?[/b] * [color=darkviolet]Violet[/color] and [color=green]Green[/color] [b][14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ??[/b] * Nahh. [b][15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married?[/b] * Duh, No. [b][16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?[/b] * don't remember the exact age. all i know that it started in the 5th grade. [b][ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?[/b] * You Are the One. [b][18 ] Do you know someone who likes you?[/b] * Yahh. :cry: [b][19 ] Do you like anyone?[/b] * yes. [b][20 ] Are you currently inlove?[/b] * Yeaahh.[/spoiler]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *[b]no![/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? *[b]yep![/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *[b]hmmp dunnoe![/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * [b]three times..[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *[b]i guees so..[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? *[b]we're too far from each other! he's in dubai and i'm here in us! :([/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *[b] yeah! [/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *[b] currently at long distance relationship! [/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * [b]hmm.. i think no.. [/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *[b] no! people change! [/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * [b] 1 or 2 will do..[/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * [b] pink..white..balck..purple..green..yellow! haha [/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *[b] nope.. [/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *[b] haha! hell no! [/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *[b] 7! hihi [/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *[b] still don't have any idea [/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *[b] yeah! my ex-classmates and neighbors.. haha! [/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? *[b] yeah.. and i love someone! :) [/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * [b] so much in love! [/b] [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? [b]i dont have feelings on him anymore.. :D[/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? [b]ahm not yet =|[/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? [b]ahmz i think.. windstruck!!! and the CLASSIC!! :wow:[/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? [b]three times...[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? [b]:thumbsup: yes!!! :D[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? [b]none...[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? [b]yes of course.. =|[/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? [b]didn't experienced it yet..[/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? [b]i think so =)[/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? [b]nope.. i dont think so..[/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? [b]two only :lol:[/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? [b]blue, black, purple and etc! 8s 2 many![/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? [b]no[/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? [b]absolutely NO!!![/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? [b]at the age of 13 :D[/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? [b]it might be you :thumbsup:[/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? [b]yes... i think so :lol:[/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? [b]yes...[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? [b]yes of course!!! [/b]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * none... [02] Have you ever been given roses? *hmp.......:o [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * secret........=) [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * hmm... i dont know.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yes.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * my studies.... :crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * no.....:lol: [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope..... [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * nope...... [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * hmmmm..it depends to the person...... [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 3.... [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black,cream,pink,grey,blue,white [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yes.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * hmm... when i was 10... i guess.. :D [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * tonight - fm static [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * no.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes.....;) [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * no....[/quote]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * of course nope.. i already have BF..:D [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yubb.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * err..dunnO.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yubb..^^~ [06 ] Whats your current problem? * he's far away now... i mean LDR..:lol: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * hembzz~~~ dunnO~ [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * now in LDR...^^~ [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * Best friend u mean..? [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * uhm~ not always..^^~ [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2.. he just wanna 2..:lol: [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black, White n red..=D [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * err...dunnO~ [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * dunnO~ [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * ah~ forgot..:lol: [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * of course wedding song.. he'll get mad if i req MCR's songs..=D [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * dunnO~:D [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yubb...:D [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * Of course..=D
neverloved15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *NO BOYFRIEND SINCE BIRTH..haha [02] Have you ever been given roses? *nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *just like heaven [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *1 maybe.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yea..maybe [06 ] Whats your current problem? *how can i make him fall or me:crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yea..:crybaby: [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yea?i think soo.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *yea..thats right [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *maybe 2? [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink and yellow [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *cant answer the question..:( [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *of cors not.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *13? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *Built to last..:crybaby: [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yea.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yea..:crybaby: [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *i think soo..
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dont have ex .. haha [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * i forgot.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 2 times ..?? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * i do beliv [06 ] Whats your current problem? * i have no load.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yup.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * oO.. =D [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no i dont.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2..?? [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black and green.. ( for now) [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope.. eeeww.. haha [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 16 .. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * tears in heaven.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * no.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes..
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? none.. coz he's very far from me.. and i think he had a million girls after our commitment :eh: [02] Have you ever been given roses? roses? ahmm yes! my daddy gave me one on my bday yrs ago.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? titanic... showing that no matter what happens, luv always wins [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? ahmm i think 1 only.. idk if this time, it will be 2 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? yeah.. coz my mom and dad experienced it =| [06 ] Whats your current problem? on how will i keep him out of my mind [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? yeah.. many times.. but i never give up. i always find the perfect one for me [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? not yet.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? yeah.. and dat hurts! [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? hmm i never experienced that thing.. can't say if dat's true [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? i want 2 or 1 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? red,blue,black,pink and yellow [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? no... [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? no.. coz i promise to him in front of the lord that i'll luv him whatever happens,till eternity [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 12.. yaak [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? ikaw by regine velasquez and ogie alcasid [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? hmm maybe my classmate.. coz he always help and look at me in no reason. he likes to get me annoyed at him. i also think my crush.. coz he always wants to be on my side, he always looks at me( yeah.. as in ALWAYS!) and he once said that he doesn't needs a "cute" girlfriend if i'm in his side coz im cute for him. :redface: [19 ] Do you like anyone? yeah.. i like him.. and liking him makes me hate my self( even him!:lol: ) [20 ] Are you currently inlove? idk.. im confused as of now.. i can't tell what do i feel for him..
jud_0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * no way!!! [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes...five times..jeje [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * hmmm...marami!!!!!! [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * many times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yes [06 ] Whats your current problem? * our project in Science [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * it depends [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * red [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 3 ata [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * cguro ung all my life...marami kc eh [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * ewan [19 ] Do you like anyone? * ewan [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yes!!!!!!!!!grabe
jud_0024
» n00b
1969-12-31

TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * no way!!! [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes...five times..jeje [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * hmmm...marami!!!!!! [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * many times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yes [06 ] Whats your current problem? * our project in Science [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * it depends [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * red [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 3 ata [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * cguro ung all my life...marami kc eh [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * ewan [19 ] Do you like anyone? * ewan [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yes!!!!!!!!!grabe
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *nah .. [02] Have you ever been given roses? *no .. :norose: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *ice castle.. :thumbsup: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *so many times.. hehe.. :) [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *kinda.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *confused.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yah .. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *not yet .. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yah?.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *YES!!! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *2.. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink., violet/purple .. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nope.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nah,. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 13?.. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * no idea.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah.. haha.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yah?.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * not sure.. :doubt:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *NO! [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yup [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *many to mention [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *2 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yup [06 ] Whats your current problem? *i'm in love with a guy who's 8 yrs.older dan moi [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yah,, [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *yah [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yah [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *nope [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *10 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *the gift [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yah [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yah [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yah
KeLLiE10
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *YES .. [02] Have you ever been given roses? *YEAH .. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *ROMEO and JULIET [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *2nd times .. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yeah ! [06 ] Whats your current problem? *if i will come back to him or not ? [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yeah .. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope .. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *nope .. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *nope .. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *2 only .. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink and blue .. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nope .. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *nope .. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *9 years old .. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *iris .. never gonna let you go .. grow old with you .. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yeah ! [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yeah ! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *nope ..
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *nOne [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yEp [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *tHe nOtEbOoK [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *onCe onLy [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yEaP [06 ] Whats your current problem? *miSSin6 mY bOyfRenD [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *mMh?sLigHt [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nOt tHat mUch [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *nOpe .. nEvaH [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nOpE .. eVerYonE cAn cHan6e .. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *2 oR 3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pinK/bLacK/yeLLow/brOwn/viOleT [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *yEs dEfiniTeLy [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *nOpE .. fReaKy .. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *13 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *yOur 6uArdiAn an6EL [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yEsS manY [19 ] Do you like anyone? *mMh?zZzZ [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *mMh?zZzZ
blooder_2
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *none... [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yes...:lol: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *many...:D [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *2nd time..a true love... [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yes. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *how can i let her say yes to me.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yes,right now.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *no [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *no [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *4 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *red,blue,black and white [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *4 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *my love.:D [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *maybe [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yes
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:01

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy