• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 1..12345

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

bad_boy20
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? no.. :wallbash: [02] Have you ever been given roses? not yet..:lol: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? 50 Firsts Dates.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? twice only.. my ex and my girlfriend right now...=) [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? yes..don't know why..:lol: [06 ] Whats your current problem? my family doesn't accept my gurl right now.. :crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? yup..!! [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? yes..:P [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? yes..=) [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? nope.. every1 has a chance to change..:wallbash: [11] How many kids do you want to have? 3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? any shades of blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? nope.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? hell no..hehehe [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? ummm...7 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? Forevermore by Side A =) [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? nope.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? yes :P [20 ] Are you currently inlove? YES!!! with my girlfriend :wow:
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? [b]*nope..i dont have any ex[/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? [b]* yes[/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? [b]* dunno the title of that movie[/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? [b]* not yet falling inlove[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? [b]*yes[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? [b]*dont have[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? [b]* not yet[/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? [b]*nope[/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? [b]* not yet[/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? [b]* yes[/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? [b]* 2 is enough[/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? [b]* yellow and blue[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? [b]* maybe yes maybe no[/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? [b]*no [/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? [b]*14 [/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? [b]*i need you[/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? [b]* yes[/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? [b]* yes[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? [b]*nope[/b]
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *yeah... [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yeap [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * dunno the title of that movie [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * many times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yeah [06 ] Whats your current problem? * the person i've been inlove with... [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah... [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yeah, the last one... [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * slight... [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 is enough [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * blue, red and pink [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope because i've been inloved/loved many times [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 12 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * i need you [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * nope
Babiie-Doll
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *I don't have an "x" [02] Have you ever been given roses? *Yup, but those were fake! Lol [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *A walk to remember [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *Once or Twice. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *Well, maybe I do. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *I don't have a problem @ the moment. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *Many Times. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *Nope. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *Yea.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *No, there is always a chance to change. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *I don't know. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *Pink, light colors. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *Maybe [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *Lol. Of course not. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *13. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *Our theme song maybe. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *Yup. [19 ] Do you like anyone? *Yea! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *I think so. :wow:
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [b]uhm........yes :cry:[/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [b]many times..^^[/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * [b]one more chance[/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * [b]2??[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * [b]yes, i do believe[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? * [b]my studies.. hehe[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * [b]yap.. once..[/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * [b]not yet[/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * [b]no..[/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * [b]that's true[/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * [b]3 will do..[/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * [b]yellow, ppink & vio..[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * [b]no![/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * [b]ofcourse not. maybe just live-in..hehe, jowk![/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * [b]15[/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * i'm not yet looking forward to that [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * [b]yes...[/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? * [b]yes..[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * [b]no...[/b]

Last edited by 1shane4 (2008-11-15 05:27:00)

MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dont have an ex [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yep [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * there's many to mention [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * cant remember..5 times,i guess [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * not really [06 ] Whats your current problem? * school grades!! [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yup..2 times [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yep [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope,i think a person can change [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2-3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * lack,pink,purple [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no way! [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * too old for that stuffs [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 11 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * haven't decided yet..too early to decide [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yep [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yep [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * maybe ?_?

Last edited by MiChikO fuJiwAra (2008-11-15 08:46:47)

xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for :arrow: dunno [02] Have you ever been given roses? :arrow: nah!! [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? ..nothing!! [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? many times!! [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? nah!! [06 ] Whats your current problem? my lyf!! [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? yah!! [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? yah!! [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? yah!! [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? yah!! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? 3 or 4 only [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? black.red.white.blue!! [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? nah!! [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? nah!! xD lol [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 7 a tink!! [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? rock..metal..hardcore.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? yah!! [19 ] Do you like anyone? yah!! [20 ] Are you currently inlove? ________________
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=haryz_01]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *i have no ex.. sorry.. :D [02] Have you ever been given roses? *no. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *A walk to remember [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yes, ofcourse. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *him.. being so dumb! :evil: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yes.. because of him and only him. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *no. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yes. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *no. people change.. coz someone will make them change. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *2 (one girl and one boy or twins!) [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *blue, red, black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *maybe? [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no.. i'll respect our relationship [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *around 11 to 13 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *dont know yet. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yes. [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yes. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yes!![/quote] [/spoiler] i love quizzes.. haha.. :D
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote][b]20 LOVE QUESTIONS[/b] *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * I don't have any ex so nope. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * Nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * About Love [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * more than 2 but less than 5 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * Yes. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * None for now. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * Yes. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * Nope. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * Yesz. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * Nope. Anyways, I just heard that statement now. :lol: [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 - 3 kids. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * Pink, Blue, Lavender, Black, White, Green, Red [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * I think. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * Nope. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * Not yet. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * A lot of songs. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * Not yet but soon. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * Not rili. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * Maybe[/quote]

Last edited by Nahz.Is.Fab (2008-11-15 12:28:28)

princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? :arrow: I don't have an ex yet! [02] Have you ever been given roses? :arrow: YES [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? :arrow: Titanic [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? :arrow: three i guess (one was my boyfriend and the other two was crushes) [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? :arrow: YES [06 ] Whats your current problem? :arrow: Test [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? :arrow: Once by my first crush he rejected me :crybaby: [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? :arrow: Nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? :arrow: Nope [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? :arrow: YES [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? :arrow: four :wow: [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? :arrow: Blue and red [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? :arrow: Nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? :arrow: Nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? :arrow: eight year old [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? :arrow: Love story - Taylor Swift [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? :arrow: YES my boyfriend friend Pete [19 ] Do you like anyone? :arrow: Other than my Boyfriend [b]Nope[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? :arrow: yes with my beloved boyfriend Mark :wow:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dunno but i guess...i dont have [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * the NOTEBOOK [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * million times. LOL. i think more than 10 :D [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *not all [06 ] Whats your current problem? *school adjustment problem [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yep! 2 times [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yep [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope. give chance. they could change. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 3 :D [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink and black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *10? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *fall for you [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yep [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yep [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *i'm not sure..
doki_doki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? :rose: no cause i don't have one :D [02] Have you ever been given roses? :rose: yup by my childhood friend =) [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? :rose: none cause i don't watch romance movie!:disgust: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? :rose: only one time i think my childhood friend :D [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? :rose: nope :mad::mad::disgust::angry::disgust: [06 ] Whats your current problem? :rose: nothing :D:D:D:D:D [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? :rose: hahah Nope :P :D;D [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? :rose: Never =D=D [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? :rose: yes but he doesn't know that :P;) [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? :rose: nope [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? :rose: only one :D=D [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? :rose: PINK purple and red :D:D:D:D [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? :rose: nope hahah :P:P:P:P [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? :rose: never i'll just play with my grandkids :D:D:D [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? :rose: 12 years old :O got a problem :P [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? :rose: Iris - Goo Goo Dolls [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? :rose: nope i don't :( [19 ] Do you like anyone? :rose: of course i do :D:D;) [20 ] Are you currently inlove? :rose: yes but only a little :P:P:P
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *Nah..:| [02] Have you ever been given roses? *Yeah! :redface: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *My little Bride..:D [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *only once..=) [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *Kinda.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *None.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *nope..;) [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *Yeah.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *Maybe.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *Nope..=| [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *uhmm..:o haha.. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *Purple!!..:D [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *Yeah... [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *Nope..never even if im 50..haha..:lol: [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *5?..:D [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *All my lif by Jojo.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *Yeah.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yeah.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *Yeah.. :wow:
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * nope... [02] Have you ever been given roses? * awts...problems is what i always receive... :wallbash: :wallbash: [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * i don't watch romance movies [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * '1' 1 :o [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * errrrrrkkkkks...nope! [06 ] Whats your current problem? * i don't know what's mah problem now [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yep [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * experiencing it right now..... [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah! :wallbash: :wallbash: [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yup! i do! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * im not yet thinking bout that! [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black, blue, red,, anything that suits mah mood! [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nah! [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * grade 6 12 years of age...haha [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * still thinking for it...... [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yep! :D [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yup [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yup!
jaine_10.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i don't think i even have one. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yep. opcorz. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * i don't think i have one. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * most probably, 5 times or even more... but infatuation IS different from love.. but i don't really don't know whom of them i really fell for.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yeah. xure. somebody made by GOD. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * many problems are stuck in me. haha. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah, unfortunately. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relationship? * nope. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah. xure abt this. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * not really. everyone might have to deserve a second chance. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 or 3.. probably if two, uhmm, twins.. a girl and a boy.. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black. white. red. pink. blue. :] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no. as i said.. i loved more than 5 times. lol. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope. just too old. and i'll always love my spouse till my last breath.. [till death do us part] right?? [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * as early as 9-10 y/o. hahaha. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * next to you. haha. ' this i promise u ' would probably be one. and ofcorz the theme song we both [my spouse and i] would agree on.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah. haha. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * love is the right word. but maybe so, i like someone.. just a mere crush. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * super!! haha.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? Yes. [02] Have you ever been given roses? nope. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? one more chance by john loyd & bea alonzo coz i can relate to that story. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? 2 times. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? yes. [06 ] Whats your current problem? gf. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? yes. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relationship? yes. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? yes. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? nope. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? 4. 2 girls & 2 boys. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? blue, black & white. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? nope. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? nope. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? 8yrs. old. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? Hear you me by jimmy eat world. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? nope. [19 ] Do you like anyone? yep as long as they like me. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? nope, still searching... [/b][/color]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * no. [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * mtm [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * err 6? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yes. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * money.. haha im broke.. i still dont have a work lols [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yup. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * nope [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no because everyone can change if they want it to. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink, violet, yellow [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no. gahd im already 79. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * hahaha 7y/o lols cant remember. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * hmm havent think bout it yet. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *oh yes!
potchie_07
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *yup i still love him [02] Have you ever been given roses? *never [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *titanic [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *2 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *no, not anymore.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *still loving someone who's not mine now [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yup 2 times [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope...i dont want to experience it never.! [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *amp...i'm not quite sure [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *people change you know.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *red,blue,pink and black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nope.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *not anymore..he'll be the love of my life...till death do us apart.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *12? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *it might be you [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *nope i dont know.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yup [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yup
yanndicecaedy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * not anymore :) [02] Have you ever been given roses? * actually, a rose :D [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * if only. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * once. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * not really. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * a feeling for someone :D haha [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yah. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * uh huh. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yup :D [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yes. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * three:) [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink. yellow. red. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no. ridiculous. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * ew. no. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 11. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * the song from If only. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * no. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * ugh. no.
KEIGHcee.13
» n00b
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *yes.. kinda.. [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yes.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *many to menxon.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *maybe 3 times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *not really.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *nothing.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yes.. as in.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *not yet.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yah.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *it depends.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *i dont know yet. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *black, yellow, red, pink and blue.. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *no.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *maybe when i was in 1st year high school... [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *haha.., dont know yet [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yes.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *not really.., im still confuse..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:42

[ 9 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy