• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 112345

[quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

[b]must be in fun corner..[/b] [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *[b]no![/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? *[b]yep! [/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *[b]A WALK TO REMEMBER![/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *[b]2 times.. [/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *[b]nope![/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? *[b]at school!..it's complicated~[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *[b]yeah!..[/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *[b]nope![/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *[b]yeah![/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *[b]yep![/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *[b]3..[/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *[b]pink,lavender,purple,violet,sky blue,yellow..[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *[b]no...[/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *[b]noh!!!!![/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *[b]5 years old!.. [/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *[b]BLEEDiNG LOVE!!![/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *[b]yep![/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? *[b]yesh opkorz![/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *[b]yep!![/b]
ri-chan
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

[align=center]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dont hav an ex :P [02] Have you ever been given roses? * ya. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * shugo chara [[ not totally romance]] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 2 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * no [06 ] Whats your current problem? * math xD [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes. [08 ] Experienced Long Distance Relation ship? * no [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yes!! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * not thinkin' of that xD [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * green.orange :D [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * NO! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * eh? [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * AII AMBOT! [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yes. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yes.[/align]
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? No. [02] Have you ever been given roses? Nope yet :D [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? American Pie?? [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? Too many [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? Yes [06 ] Whats your current problem? Im a player. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? Yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? Yes. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? Nope. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? Yes. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? 5 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? pink.red.black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? No. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? No No No!!! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? Since i was born.hahaha [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? Endless Love [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? Yes. [19 ] Do you like anyone? I do. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? Yes.
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *[b]yup,i have but a little bit..[/b] [02] Have you ever been given roses? *[b]yup..[/b] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *[b]maybe titanic,haha..[/b] [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *[b]4 times,most remembered[/b] [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *[b]yes,i believe[/b] [06 ] Whats your current problem? *[b]unfaithful partner[/b] [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *[b]yup,just had..[/b] [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *[b]yes,and thats why i broke up[/b] [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *[b]yup.. =) [/b] [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *[b]not really..[/b] [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *[b]only 4..[/b] [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *[b]pink[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *[b]no[/b] [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *[b]no[/b] [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *[b]12[/b] [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *[b]I'm yours by jason mraz[/b] [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *[b]yup.[/b] [19 ] Do you like anyone? *[b]yup..[/b] [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *[b]yes..[/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dont have ex i have y..hehe [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yup..my bf. white rose [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *full house [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *too many everyday im inlove :wow: [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *nope,, dont believe in soulmate [06 ] Whats your current problem? * i dont have a job yet [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yes, by my crushes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yup,, ilovedhim [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *yup! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *white [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *a big no no..who will attract to me at the age of 79? hahaha [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *12 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *Forever [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yup., [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yup [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *always
~~MoNaLiZzA~~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=haryz_01][01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * [06 ] Whats your current problem? * [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * [19 ] Do you like anyone? * [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *[/quote] [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * don't have any EX! [02] Have you ever been given roses? * i just receive them [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * _________ [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * two times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * dunno [06 ] Whats your current problem? * been busy for many weeks and can't talk to him [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * no [08 ] Experienced Long Distance Relation ship? * no [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * no [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * maybe [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 1 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * blue, white, red, black, purple [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yeah [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 14 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * dunno [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah... mico [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yeah... [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * with my boyfriend... yeah
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center] 20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * YES, but its going away, slightly... [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes =] [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * A Walk to Remember / The Notebook [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * Yes, everyone has more than one soul-mate. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * my Tiyo Pare just passed away :cry: ... [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * ... yeah, unfortunately. [08 ] Experienced Long Distance Relation ship? * yes. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * YESSSSS ! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * no more than 2. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * turquoise, neon green, sea-foam green, and purple. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * i don't think i would, but thats in the future, the decision may be different. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * like age 9. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * Crying Shoulder. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * haha yeah. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * YES. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * no, in-like.[/align]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *Yup =| [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * ahh, I forgot the name [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * just one! [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * nope [06 ] Whats your current problem? * hmm, I miss her, cause we are both in the other side of the world :crybaby: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * green [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * yes [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 13 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * I don't know yet [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yah [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yah [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * nope :D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * nah [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nope. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * if only. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * twice<failed>=| [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yep [06 ] Whats your current problem? *novel stud. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *i think. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * nope [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yep [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * nah [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * black,red,pink [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nah [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *nope [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *11 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *thank god [b]he[/b]<I> found me<you>. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yep [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yep [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yeah.i guess
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i dont have an ex.. :D [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yeah.. of course.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * a walk to remember and city of angels. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * twice.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * nope.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? *i can't feel him. ;( [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yeah.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * not yet.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah.. but i managed to control my feelings.. :D [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * YES!! [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * two.. [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * ORANGE AND GREEN AND BROWN.. [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * hell no! [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 13.. too young.. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * You First Believed -Hoku [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah.. hehe [19 ] Do you like anyone? * of course.. :D [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * yeah yeah yeah.. im super duper inlove..
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *nah [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yah [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *i dunno [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *hmm.. i'll think of it.. :lol: [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * not really [06 ] Whats your current problem? *secret [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yah [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *ehem [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *hmm.. no [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *kinda [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *1 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *GREEN :wow: [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *no? [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *i think no.. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *dunno [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *i dunno too [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yah [19 ] Do you like anyone? *hmm.. yes [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *slight
princesa30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *nOpe.. [02] Have you ever been given roses? *nOpe.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *for the first time.. haha:lol: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *hAhA.. i shOuLd oF iT fiRst.. [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yUp.. i tHinK sO ?? [06 ] Whats your current problem? *sHhh !! secret.. hihih [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *yUp.. fOr sO mAny tiMes.. [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *yUp.. ?? [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *hAhAh.. yEs.. [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *nO.. cOz evErY oNe cAn chAngE riGht ??=) [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *hAhA.. 2 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *rEd, bLack, whIte [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *nO ?? [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *i think no..:) [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *..dUnNo [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *dEstinY hAhA.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yUp.. hAhA [19 ] Do you like anyone? *nAH.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *nOpe...
SHAYBOO1
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *N0PE. [02] Have you ever been given roses? *0NLy 1:| [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *l0VE & BASKETBAll [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *3:rolleyes: [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *iDK:/ [06 ] Whats your current problem? *i l0VEE S0ME0NE, iDK iF i WiLL EVERR SEE.:( [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *Mhm. :cry: [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *yEAA . N0WW.:( [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *Uhm. N0? [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *i GUESS. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 2 . [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *PiNK , GREEN & BlUE.;] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *N0PEE. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *0hh WTFF N0. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *5 . l0l.;) [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *PR0BABlyy '[i][/i]SAViNN ALL My l0VE fORR yU' [i][/i]by WHitNEy H0UST0N. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *Uhmm yEAA BUT D0NTT KN0 H0W MANyy.:paranoid: [19 ] Do you like anyone? *l0VEE S0ME0NE.:rose: [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yEAA.<33=)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i don't have ex [02] Have you ever been given roses? * no [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * one more chance :wow: [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * maybe 2 or 3? [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * maybe? ;) [06 ] Whats your current problem? * nothing,actually :D [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * nope [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yeah..wer?in los banos,laguna [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * yeah.. :eh: [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * maybe 2 or 1? :D [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * yellow,black,red,blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope..haha=) [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no..i love him forever. [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *idk [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * panalangin by moonstar88.not ahs [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yeah [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yeah [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * isn't it obvious?? haha:lol:
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * nope,, [02] Have you ever been given roses? * na ahh..coz im d one hu giz roses to her.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * titanic [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 5 times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yhup [06 ] Whats your current problem? *none [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yhup..w/ mah last partner [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *nope.. [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yess [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 1 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * red,blue esp. black [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no.. [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * no,, [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *12 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *heaven by ur side [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yhup,,they are so many.. [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yhup [20 ] Are you currently inlove? yess ,,super
trishaelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * i think so [02] Have you ever been given roses? * yes [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * the notebook [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * 1 :D [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * i am not under the impression of soulmates and the likes thingy.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? * i honestly cant figure out that yet [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * yes [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * no [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * no, people can change, give them a chance [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 1? [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * light blue :) [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * uh, no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * let me think of it :D [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 15 [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * you are the one! [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yes [19 ] Do you like anyone? * im starting to like someone =D [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * BLANK :D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *NO [02] Have you ever been given roses? *NO [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *many to mention [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *many times [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *NO [06 ] Whats your current problem? *none [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * hmmm...yeah [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *yeah [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *yeah [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *yeah [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *3 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *black && white [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * no [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *no [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *hmmm... i forgot [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * I Dont Love You by MCR =D [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * HMMMM..no [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yeah [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yeah
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * NOT AT ALL :D [02] Have you ever been given roses? * nope [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? * Titanic ! [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? * i dunno . i neva count on it [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? * yes i do [06 ] Whats your current problem? * my report of mid term :retard: [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? * ofcoz [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? * yes ! [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yes i have lol :D [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 3. . =) [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * pink, white, brownn,[b]black+blue[/b] [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nahh! datz stupidd [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope!! Too old ha :lol: [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? * 5 yirz old :P [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? * canon [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * nope i dun care :retard: [19 ] Do you like anyone? * nope [20 ] Are you currently inlove? * [b]no i am not[/b] :lol: :lol:
mark5818
» FTalker
1969-12-31

20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, TRUTHFULLY* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? no [02] Have you ever been given roses? nope...m aboi.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? titanic [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? 27..i guess...including flings [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? no..but every1 finds the ryt choice.. [06 ] Whats your current problem? none.. [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? not really [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? never [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? * yep [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? * nope.. [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? * 5 [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? * blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? * nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? * nope...i am 2 old [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *9.. [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *anything.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? * yep [19 ] Do you like anyone? * yep [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yep marQthsi is
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? *i dun have any ex [02] Have you ever been given roses? *yeah.. [03] What is your all-time favorite romance movie? *i hate movies.. [04] How many times have you honestly been in love? *few.. sum are just crush [05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate? *yeah [06 ] Whats your current problem? *mmm secret... [07 ] Have you ever had your heart broken? *of course [08 ] Experiencd Long Distance Relation ship? *dunno [09] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend? *nope.. most of my friends are girls [10] Do you believe in the statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater"? *yeah.. sumtimes [1 1] How many kids do you want to have? *up to him [12] What is(are) your favorite color(s) ? *pink, black blue [14 ] Do you believe you truly only love once ?? *me?? nope [15 ] Imagine you're 79 and your spouse just died, would you get re- married? *huh?? [16 ] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex? *11 yrs old [ 17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding? *my heart will go on. more.. [18 ] Do you know someone who likes you? *yeah... [19 ] Do you like anyone? *yeah.. [20 ] Are you currently inlove? *yeah!!!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote]20 LOVE QUESTIONS *You must answer every question, [b]TRUTHFULLY[/b]* [01] Do you still have feelings for your ex? * [02] Have you ever been given roses? * [03] What is your all-time favor

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:22

[ 9 queries - 0.022 second ]
Privacy Policy