• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

its ok my friend now all the effort of updating the comment trick of feruzz was gone like a bubble how sad =( f'ck the update
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

topic re-opened as requested by [b]mickyriora[/b]
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Awooooooooooo! It's back!!! Thanks Feruzzz ;)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

but I'll [b]not guarantee[/b] it works 100%
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

It works in mine :)
famous02
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah it works on mine too! yeheyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :D :wow:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ it didnt works on mine maybe it's jealous of me =D
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ haha...you're funny Feruzz.. Well, atleast it's working on the others :D It's the same problem with the code from xavierkym.It works in mine & for some others but then it also doens't work on the others.I think the problem is with fs...Same thing with sidebars.Some siblings used works sometimes & sometimes it wouldn't....
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^hmm actually, I'm having a problem with this code. In my test page, it really works! I mean 100% it works. But on my main page, it didn't work. It is always saying: "The Maximum number of testimonials that can be posted for this user has been exceeded." I already approved those pending comments but still it won't work. I have 1k+ comments, should I delete all of them just to make this code work? :lol: >.<
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

^ I've tried using my dummy account with no comment but yet still didnt work it only works for selected profile by FS I think :drool:
mickyriora
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@stepdarn14 Like what I said above, it doesn't work well in some profiles..That is the problem with others as well, using xavierkym's code.So I guess it's fs messing the script..haha...maybe..just it it that way.. One member said he deleted all his comments & still it wouldn't allow him to send. So That is up to you my dear =)

Last edited by mickyriora (2008-01-15 16:49:33)

stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ Oh I think it is. My bad, the code hates me. :)) Thanks by the way :) =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]:lol: this is funny how it works on some profiles and not on others :wallbash: it worked first time I added to my profile, now I tried to add it back and it will not work. Added it to my friends profile and it worked first time and she has over 800 comments :smoke:[/quote] I agree with micky, friendster is up to something, maybe the code works depending on which of their servers ur profile is located. Its the same with the damn linker codes, one time archangells or lordheinz codes will work fine yet on another profile they won't. :eh:
rhownjohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! thnx feruzz... hehe...
carl_mark1993
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I've tried it and it's not working.. My web browser is Firefox... I've not tried it in IE...

Last edited by carl_mark1993 (2008-01-16 11:32:53)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=carl_mark1993]I've tried it and it's not working.. My web browser is Firefox... I've not tried it in IE...[/quote] it is still working...you cannot post your own comment..neither your friends who are not added in your friends list... :)
boim
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

very nice trick :eh: :thumbsup:
mikkz95
» FTalker
1969-12-31

lov it
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]thanks for udating this code...[/b] ;)
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=bobcbar]:lol: this is funny how it works on some profiles and not on others :wallbash: it worked first time I added to my profile, now I tried to add it back and it will not work. Added it to my friends profile and it worked first time and she has over 800 comments :smoke:[/quote] I agree with micky, friendster is up to something, maybe the code works depending on which of their servers ur profile is located. Its the same with the damn linker codes, one time archangells or lordheinz codes will work fine yet on another profile they won't. :eh:[/quote] i think it is.. i tried it to my profile and it works but when i applied it in my friend's profile, it didn't work.. i think it works depending on what server your profile/account located.. :smoke:

Last edited by slashedkite (2008-01-17 02:12:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:40

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy