• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

bryan.arkadius
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

what linker did you use in your profile.. can you share it to me? hehe
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote=bryan.arkadius]what linker did you use in your profile.. can you share it to me? hehe[/quote] proceed to [b]underground[/b] :thumbsup:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im using it on my other accounts, thanks a :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
rainlo_rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice it's updated gotta update my .js now thanks :D
icyhott23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wer is the code?
rainlo_rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice....im using this

Last edited by rainlo_rain (2008-06-02 10:06:36)

krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this totally rocks!!! tnx,,,
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for d' update sir feruz! :)
idejuhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

U are the [b]MASTER[/b] sir feruzz...:thumbsup::thumbsup: this tool much better, easier and still [b]Very Cool[/b]... :thumbsup: . Thanks for the update sir... =)
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've follow ur step, portuniecho.i view it with my another profile,theres no popup comment box.. owh..my mstake.i forgot to add myself as my friend :lol: the popup comment works now on my profile & i love it! :wow:

Last edited by ecO-lif (2008-06-04 12:19:14)

m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working fine in my profile... thanks feruzz and portuniecho 4 the idea,,, just add it at the buttom of your js...
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

this one works great on FF but not in IE.the quick testi doesn't show up in IE when i try to post comment with my other profile.it works on IE the first i use this code..whats wrong?anybody can help? this my code :arrow: http://h1.ripway.com/gUnz/tracker/tracker.txt

Last edited by ecO-lif (2008-06-07 04:43:02)

k2i5e7k8i7e
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

iT works,,,,, :D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
adin234
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works great.. try viewing my fs.. http://profiles.friendster.com/23434748
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

code updated to v3.5 more stable
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]code updated to v3.5 more stable[/quote] Thanks for the update.. think I will give this a try again my weekend :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Wow great update buddy..;) well just ask something bro..what if im gona used javascripted control panel? will it be work as well? just askin buddy..well anyway..your codes are rock!
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]wow!! its been updated to v3.5.. thanks bro feruzz!!..:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: but i would just like to ask, what do you mean that we can put the userid of the person we want to comment?... doest it mean if even they are not using your quickbox testi, can i stILL comment them using your quicktesti even they are not using your quicktesti?? im now using your v3.5, i had noticed that there is also some links telling us how to add videos and images... so far thats the changes i had observed... how about those you mentioned that putting userid of the person we want to comment? how does it work? I HAD CHECKEd your pop up testi 3.5 codes, and i cant find any changes in there, what i did is just copy all the codes and paste it in my js file..its working! but how about the one you mentioned that putting userid of friends we want to comment??;);) anyway,big THANKS FOR these one, its so nice!! i am thinking of combining it with the auto comment scanner, but when it comes to that javascript code, im just beginner to that,im only good in suggesting,and giving comments..hehe! anyway, nice one bro!!...your the man!!=)=)=)[/b] To lordheinz: bro, i did try that but it doesnt seem to work, i even try this link, htttp://www.friendster.com/comments#quicktesti hehe!but it doesntb seem to work!.. maybe Bro Feruzz or someone could figure this, or just combine it with auto comment scanner!..;);)

Last edited by m0g0l (2008-06-10 06:07:55)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=m0g0l]i am thinking of combining it with the auto comment scanner, but when it comes to that javascript code, im just beginner to that,im only good in suggesting,and giving comments..hehe! anyway, nice one bro!!...your the man!![/quote] this is a good suggestion.... but I dont like much about pop-up alert thingy :wasted: I wish you could figure it out yourself how to combine the auto comment with my code

Last edited by feruzz (2008-06-10 06:35:02)

m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe!:D i wish i couLd,but the probLem is, when it comes to that i am stiLL a beginner...:wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:22

[ 10 queries - 0.091 second ]
Privacy Policy