• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote=edzmanuel]panu b gmwa ng quick comment box?[/quote] follow the steps dude!and please dont speak in tagalog.. [quote=einjhel01]<spoiler>cool!</spoiler>[/quote] spam!
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

where's the code..?:( I can't see it..:o
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

damn... i cant see the code :cry:
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]damn... i cant see the code :cry:[/quote] Go to page 22 and see post #432..
BrahmS03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool Trick Feruzz.. Bad thing you retired ..
aRiSa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thx 4 sharing :thumbsup: Nice and useful one ;) Nice trick So cool bro =):)=):)
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank for this trick nice keep it up
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D:D.. this is very cool! i gotta try this later!.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
kurimax
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey, may i ask how to center this ? i mean the texts and the photo...
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Quick Tetimionals Box V3.6[/b] :wow: If You Can't See This Script Or Download This File You Can Go To.......:penguin: :arrow: [url=http://h1.ripway.com/myscript/quicktesti.js]Just Click Here[/url] :D

Last edited by vetra9 (2008-08-05 16:01:01)

punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

well [b]Quick Testimonial v3.6 downloads[/b] is dead is there any else link for downloads pls share... PM me ok then by the way thanks a lot...
punkinhardcor
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=vetra9]Quick Tetimionals Box V3.6 :wow: If You Can't See This Script Or Download This File You Can Go To.......:penguin: :arrow: Just Click Here :D[/quote] [b]Regard thanks, vetra9[/b]
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks sharing script
mitztaze21
» n00b
1969-12-31

:Dtnx 4 da code itz very helpful
nick_cute06
» n00b
1969-12-31

Cool Tweaks... Thx 4 Sharing...=):thumbsup:
nick_cute06
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir why i cant download the quick comment box!? :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nick_cute06]sir why i cant download the quick comment box!? :crybaby:[/quote] im so sorry to inform you that feruzz Ripway has been suffered for bandwidth exceede..so you cant dload the code as of now..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

any mods that allowed to edit the DL link on the first page, kindly Replace this one. so members wont ask why the DL link is not working [url=http://h1.ripway.com/myscript/quicktesti.js][b]Quick Testi v 3.6.1[/b][/url] it seems sir feruzz not upating this thread anymore, busy i think, so for the mean tym, lets replace the given DL link on the first page. Thank You,
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho]any mods that allowed to edit the DL link on the first page, kindly Replace this one. so members wont ask why the DL link is not working Quick Testi v 3.6.1 it seems sir feruzz not upating this thread anymore, busy i think, so for the mean tym, lets replace the given DL link on the first page. Thank You,[/quote] it seems that feruzz is online this time buddy..we just have to wait for a while..:)
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

love this thing :thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks for sharing =]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:20

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy