• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

feruzz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

^ have you read the first post? you cant send the comment to yourself I like to say this is the quick [b]testimonial[/b] box & not the quick [b]comment[/b] box
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

[quote=feruzz]:arrow: You can't recieve comments from those who aren't added on your friends list in order to recieve comments from the quick testi box the one who will give you a testi or comment must be your friend. :arrow: You can't give a testi or comment to yourself by using this testi box :arrow: Only your friends can use this quick testimonial box. :arrow: If you're not their friends you cannot send a comment via "Quick Testimonial Box".[/quote] Oh,sorry....^That wasn't there when I got te code...I'm gonna try it on my other profile.Great fix.

Last edited by lilprincess950 (2008-04-13 16:37:24)

Jet_Sasuke69
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing sir!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by Jet_Sasuke69 (2008-04-13 21:36:02)

__mc.donald__
» n00b
1969-12-31

how to use this script. i use this script with [color=red]js injection[/color], how bout that :question:
arc0009
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!! :o ... tnx for sharing sir feruzz... i lyk it... =):thumbsup:
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

does this still works? lulz. thanks forr te great script kua feruzz:eh:
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm using the code to my prof. I changed the smilies and host the links. Thank you again ^^
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing... :cool: Question: is it ok 2 use this codes while you are using also this codes...auto comment scanner? remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it works on my profile the pop up comment but you cant send a comment... all the buttons are not working submit, preview and etc.. i hope they'll fix this.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow:ill try this 1 ASAP..
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thank you for the great code! [/b]=)
afa@brusellnet
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 sharing bro .. nice trick .. :D:D
razormaiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

great...=)=)=)
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Thanks for sharing!![/b][/color]
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nice thx for sharing
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mudpoet]it works on my profile the pop up comment but you cant send a comment... all the buttons are not working submit, preview and etc.. i hope they'll fix this.[/quote] Quoted the wrong post. Feruzz said it's more of a quick testi cause you can't add comment to your prof instead your friends can only use it. Excluding the Two degrees

Last edited by hiranojun (2008-04-24 03:53:03)

babyblue_qt143
» n00b
1969-12-31

wer will i put the codes?? sorry.. im a noob
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oooohhhh. nice. thanks for sharing =)
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..wii nys code but its not working on minee..help.please..
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

you can download the latest :arrow: [url]http://h1.ripway.com/feruzz/friendster/script/popuptestimonialv3.2.txt[/url] but still in beta stage... there's a room for improvement :wallbash:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][b][color=red]For educational purposes only.[/color][/b][/quote] [b]Updated as of July 1, 2008[/b] [quote][align=center][b]Quick Testimonial Box v3.6[/b][/align][/quote] :arrow: [b]Cross brows

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:26

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy