• ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 1..12345

[color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

weee.. to young for kissing i think...
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

i think everybody who had their 1st kiss seemed to be soo inloev wid their bf/gf that time . well , goodluck on you guys ! have fun kissing ^^x
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well...no one...but almost! hahaha...he(my bestfriend/classmate/long-time crush) was about to do that until i covered his face with my book becoz we're in class..that was during Feb. 14, 2008 (Valentine's Day :wow: )...hehe..so the kiss was...[b]"canceled"[/b]..hihi...

Last edited by xwiit_az_candii (2008-10-18 08:18:57)

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first kiss was with a friend.. it was just a smooch on the lips though, but i felt guilty and nervous cause he wasnt even my bf and he had a gf that time.. T_T
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors, w/ my 1st gf. :D [/b]
velerry4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ya,i ever had... 4th July 2008..with my boyfriend (unfortunately we already broke up) :crybaby: .. it's nice.. :D
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]February 17, 2007[/b] [i]3rdyr [/i]=)
uchiha2008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My First kiss is hinata-san..^^
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yep! my mom of course, ehehehe but if it is not a relative then, when I was in grade 6, i accidentally kissed my crush in the lips, ehehehe, it's just that while she was on a high place(higher than the ground about 1 and a half feet) she accidentally fall then I was there, catched her then our lips touched, and also after that she kissed me in the cheeks as a sign of her thanks... hahay! she's so beautiful
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

On [b]2006[/b]~~ Wahh!!! So early~!!! :o
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

call me crazy but i haven't yet :D my lips are still virgins haha :D smooches :kiss:
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

first gf..ofcourse,,=D:thumbsup:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-my bf -kinda nervous haha the heart's beat is going faster hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [color=hotpink]have you ever had your first kiss :kiss: ?? .. with whom?? .. what's the feeling?? .. tell & share it with us here in ftalk! .. hehe ;) [/color]

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:39

[ 11 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy