• » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

[quote=`mizeL]^ Lolz. To answer your curiosity, no, i'm not confused. I'm straight. ;)[/quote] same hirr. im not confused. :lol: i hate [i]tomboys[/i] but not gays. unless they hate me ;]

Last edited by -NiK- (2008-10-01 07:18:41)

onerose2au
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]Am confused! Tell me something... Bakit sa Pilipinas tintawag nila ang mg tomboy na Lesbian? Lesbians are 100% women who wants to be with women as well. Tomboy is just an attitude and doesn't mean anything tomboy she wants a woman. Isn't that the fact that tomboy or tibo are CROSSDRESSER WOMEN who posses a man's heart and want to be a man? Well they're can't call themself Lesbians but female who wants to be a man. Tomboy/Tibo in Pinas are simply just crossdresser women who wants to be a man. They're not lesbian coz no such thing in lesbian women has a heart like a man. Gaymale is just a gaymale who wants another gaymale Male who dress like women are called Drags or Drag Queens. Gaywoman is just a gaywoman who wants to be with another gaywoman or woman Am a lesbian butch and I have no feelings like a man. I just want to be with a woman like myself. But everytime I go back to Pinas people label me as a tomboy/Tibo and they said I want to be a man which I don't want to be. Am just simply as a gaywoman. But in the Philippines once you are a lesbians you are a TIBO. How's that so?
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not homophobic. I respect them. As long as they respect me back. But there are some of them that take their sexuality to the extreme...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Im gonna say this again,[b]I AM STRAIGHT[/b] I don`t know wif some people,They can`t understand. :disgust: Okay,I haf this thing:- Girly-60% I ain`t that girly now,Cause some say i`m too kikay. :P Boyish-40% Not actually a lesbian.I hang out wif moar boys in school. =D
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew...... the posts in this thread are now getting serious..... well...... all i can say is.... do what you want to do and what you think is right and what you think that can make you happy.... just ignore all the descriminations of the people around you... people who descriminates are insecure persons... in short "[b]Naiingit lng cla[/b]" its because they cannot do the things they wanted to do because of their prentensions..... lols.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Carnage1]wait is skinny jeans for gay??[/quote] [b]hahaha lol. no they're not. they're hip nowadays. most of the guys i see wears skinny jeans. i even wear them. lol and they're not gay. im straight.. i do listen to some girl singers and stuff. that doesnt mean im gay or whatever right? lol. i love hayley. i love her so so much. i love Paramore in General lol. it doesnt really matter. as long as you're true to yourself. and your happy, ofcourse. =) :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-10-04 03:33:20)

aishi_au
» n00b
1969-12-31

straight! straight! straight! straight!:wallbash::wallbash:
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just be yourself!!!! accepting what you are will set you free from the fires made by the sinful mouths...
anti_teror
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What it's His intention what gay/lesbian In fact whether the topic
GeeLiuBee
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm sorry to offend some of you but I think being a g*y is like a virus, cause I think i'ts spreading fast :penguin: just like a communicable disease and I'm curious why youth now a days even a 5yro. boy acts like He doesn't have a man thing. Once again I'm not here to fight but to share you what's on my mind. Although I know some of them are friendly and nice, but the only thing is I don't want to be like them. I love girls :eh: STRAIGHT!! =D

Last edited by GeeLiuBee (2008-10-08 07:01:06)

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]i pretty love girls, haha i think i'm straight i joined in the cheering troupe i wear skinny jeans and girl jackets do make-ups (except lipstick and eyeliner) but it doesn't make me gay and girls are running for me waa, sure thing im not gay, im straight, wait little curious? what does gay means? [/align]
lalalalalalala
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [b]gay[/b] (gā) pronunciation adj., gayˇer, gayˇest. 1. [u]Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.[/u] 2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry. 3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room. 4. Given to social pleasures. 5. Dissolute; licentious. n. 1. [u]A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.[/u] 2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men: an alliance of gays and lesbians. I must say that a REAL gay literary means that these are men who are sexually attracted to other men not just gay who just want to dress up like a girl. It's far more different. Boys who dress up as girls are called cross-dresser same with girls dressing up as boys. It's good to be straight but in reality, being in third sex may have problems regarding psychological reactions towards other sex.
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

For all those people, that questioning my SEXUALITY. wtf Im straight 100% MALE. hahaha.
enkina
» n00b
1969-12-31

no I'm not:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love girls :thumbsup: [b]STRAIGHT[/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]I'm not gay:) i love girls & i love to be with sum1[/b][/color]
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Gays & lesbians i d0nt mind th0se Fagot People! :lol: i think they're funny! i have one Gay & Lesbian Classmate they're actually bez friends, the Gay - JB Usually do Stand-Up Comedy thing & Trip His Bez Friend Tit (Lesbi) =D i find them Funny! :lol: we even call them Loveteam of the year! JB is Fugly :lol: while Tit is Pretty Petite Tomboi/Lesbian aw Chet Frolick is Trippn you! aw :lol: I loev girls kissn infront of me! just kiddn! :lol: Peace 0ut 3rd world people... oh yeah i remmbr a line from our school contest i think it's [b]Ms.Nursing[/b] Her Question.. Question was what is the Recent craziest thing you did? i think that's the question & she answered I Court my BF & made the 1st Move... [i]CUZ THE WORLD is RUNNING OUT OF MEN![/i] :retard: i wanna LAUGH! :lol: LOL So Girls Pick Me Cuz World is Running Out of Men! :eh:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kameakashinoa]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/quote] no..im very secured bout my sexuality..[b]im just a GAY traps in a girl's body..[/b]:lol:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm a [b]LESBIA [/b]-- naaah! [b]HAHA[/b]. I'm [b]101% STRAIGHT[/b]. I like gays more than lesbians. :disgust: [b]Lesbians[/b] give me the helluva creeps. :paranoid: Ooyea. \m/
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:i like gays more than lesbians=| because they're funny:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:53