• » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

[align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

I like being a guy,especially in some cases that need an effort of men's strength... Hehe... But,in some special cases,being a girl is much better... :D
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=LOLAGI_LOLAGI]:/[/quote] hey you spammer u can't do anything good than spamming :wallbash: :evil:
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]ey not confused im straight.. :redface: :thumbsup: [/color][/b]
likmd
» n00b
1969-12-31

well im confused about mine.. but to tell you my guy side is stronger.. hahaha it's just that some people say to me that I look gay.. :disgust: they say that their first impression over me is "gayish" haha.. it's really weird.. then I go be gayish only as a joke then they probably misjuge me for that T_T then again.. I feel different inside.. waaa!!
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. heres the thing.. helped me out here ok? coz am still confused i dont think if am lesbian or bisexual i have a girlfriend right now and am a girl(dont react first ok) it started on a chat (YM) i thought he is a boy.. and he looks like a guy.. u know she sounds like a guy too she started courting me that way chatting and talking on fone then i fell for her thinking she is a guy before we met she tells me the truth that she really is a girl i was shocked at first but then,, i have lesbian friends so i thought its not that bad to try new things there.. we've been together for 3 years now.. my longest realtionship. am happy but still wondering.. i had a boyfriend before i met her but it didnt work out. err.. my problem is the makin' out part LOL i haven't tried to make out with a guy.. so.. i dont have a clue if am gonna like it. thats it. hope u advice me out here. :D

Last edited by bembi (2008-01-26 04:49:23)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

so why u dont start to try it??(makin' out) then u decide to choose your relationship type... :D
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Im a girl and straight =) but Im a little bit boyish until now I love stuffs like others boys do like playing basketball,billiards,helping my dad fixing his car and playing around with my pc. And yeah i dont wear dress. But like I said Im sure that Im a girl :D or rather a [b]woman[/b]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]so why u dont start to try it??(makin' out) then u decide to choose your relationship type... :D[/quote] LOL am faithfull u know maybe try it if my relationship doesn't work right now..
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

well,i'm staright..honest!!
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..im straight!
caniask
» n00b
1969-12-31

im straight gay... hahaha... jowk! :)
babYdEvil
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm straight.... but it's ok to be friend with them...cos they human too,,, heheheheheheh...=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

noo...i'm straight
blackhell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im straigh :wallbash:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heyyah.. no comment.. wajajajajaja,...
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:idea: im //straight// lol xD. :arrow: boys,[love emm] :arrow: girls,too.[like emm] :D

Last edited by marra06 (2008-03-11 04:49:56)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hell im Straight! :lol: i Luv Girls - Precious :D just like Boys! - Friend!
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im straight... I Love being a GurL.. And I also Love the way Im treated by Guyss.. So, there's no reason for me to be cofussed... Hmmm, Im not against any 3rd sex.. But Im just really like this-->:question: Why did they choose to act or live that way?!
meric04
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh i see.. i got interested in this topic because im one of it ^___^ im a lesbian.. well, i dont think there is a problem with it ayt? in our religion it is accepted because we believe that god made all people. a boy, a girl, a gay, a lesbian or even a horse-like or a monkey-like people [LOL]. well, as long as you are happy on what you are it doesnt really matter ^__^ besides, no one is a lesbian or gay if god didnt made it ayt? ^^, hihi... well, my boyish act started when i was four. i am fond of playing legos, playstation, robot toys etc. then i became fond of wearing baggy pants and shirts when i was seven then ive fallen inlove with my 1st girlfriend which is my ex when i was twelve and now im still boyish ^___^ i just felt happy with this. that's why i consider myself as one of them. =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sumtimes i'm acting like a boy. walking like one talking like one moving like one singing like one and i even my name is like one lol. (ilham) i'm only acting like a boy at the front of my fwends.lol. but not wid my bf :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:21

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy