1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

straight here.. love being a girl.. being kikay and all.. haha.. :P
mario_maurer
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]BEST GAY MOVIE>>>> THE LOVE OF SIAM[/b] this movie is a gay movie... the best gay movie, so wholesome with pure love of teenagers many people don't actually know that it is a gay movie because of the poster and trailer. [b]Wikipedia> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_of_Siam[/b] [b]You can watch it now! SEE LINKS below[/b] [img]http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/6121/757loveofsiam02vb9ag8.jpg[/img]
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^The guy in the film looks like Josef and Robi. A combination of them. :wow: [quote][align=center]I observed/noticed that girls like gays more than lesbians and boys like lesbians more than gays. [/align][/quote] Well, both are still humans. There's no reason for me to hate them. [b]@topic:[/b] Confused? No. I know what am I.

Last edited by aich (2008-08-01 01:06:08)

merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]I observed/noticed that girls like gays more than lesbians and boys like lesbians more than gays.[/quote] i noticed that one too. probably cause girl would feel more uncomfortable with lesbians and guys would feel more uncomfortable with gays. i have to admit though, i am/was a bit uncomfortable in the presence of lesbians or the thought of them. i don't know why. but then i met this friend of mine who's a lesbian. i got to accept it, and even though i still don't approve of a girl - girl relationship, i don't say bad things about it to her or anybody else :) she's still my friend. and i accept her whole heartedly of who she is. same goes for everybody else out there! i have to admit again, before, when i was young, i was a bit tomboy, probably cause i spent more time with my dad. but growing up, i became more girly hehehe to the point that i blow dry my hair everyday even if i'm already late for school. hahaha! :D PEOPLE ROCK! And... we are all people :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

waah, i'm straight :)
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dunno...I'm not lesbian but I am kind of like a tomboy...Boyish...But I'm still proud of being a girl! Or I wouldn't have loved...I mean I would not love [b]HIM.[/b] I still do.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I`m not [b]lesabian[/b] but I`m a girl.Mixed with liek 25% boyish. xDD
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dunno... [b]:identity crisis here: [/b] geezzz.. but i do have a hubbie and i love him :wow:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84]I`m not lesabian but I`m a girl.Mixed with liek 25% boyish. xDD[/quote] that's right! boy-ish. same here. the new word's "edge-y" :lol: seriously! it's like a cool thing not to be too girly! and that's what we are! hehehe ^^
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Love Of Siam Rules actually it was hit movie in Thailand and it will be shown in Vietnam and Taiwan soon In the Philippines, a lot of fans keep demanding for DVD copies [b]YOU can watch it noW.....see the link in my sig below[/b] Official Philippine Love Siam Forum Link > http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthread.php?t=348373&page=55 (you should log in) posters and pics below... [url=http://img372.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loszo2.jpg][img]http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8054/loszo2.th.jpg[/img][/url]. [img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/3945/loveofsiam2ou4.jpg[/img]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mario_maurer]The Love Of Siam Rules actually it was hit movie in Thailand and it will be shown in Vietnam and Taiwan soon In the Philippines, a lot of fans keep demanding for DVD copies YOU can watch it noW.....see the link in my sig below Official Philippine Love Siam Forum Link > http://pinoyexchange.com/forums/showthr … mp;page=55 (you should log in) posters and pics below... .[/quote] No site promoting please! =) No, I never got confused. I'm 100% straight. Though it's not that noticeable since I hang out with guys more than I do with girls. kinda like 35% boyish. :D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=merx7ii]i have to admit though, i am/was a bit uncomfortable in the presence of lesbians or the thought of them. i don't know why. but then i met this friend of mine who's a lesbian. i got to accept it, and even though i still don't approve of a girl - girl relationship, i don't say bad things about it to her or anybody else :) she's still my friend. and i accept her whole heartedly of who she is. same goes for everybody else out there![/quote] I also have a friend way back in my hs days (that's only 3 years ago). I wasn't aware then that issues about them are necessary to be tackled. It wasn't a big deal for me then. But now, since Im now exposed to a larger environment, I can say that Im really bothered with these kind of issues.
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

funny how some people here post, "i'm straight and i hate gays and lesbians." i can respect your opinions on gays and lesbians, but i definitely cannot accept your animosity towards us. i resent those comments that are uncalled for. :disgust: :angry:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

actually i dont like gays.... im scared to them... :o but lesbians?? its fine for me..... coz all lesbian i have seen were all pretty hahahah. :eh:

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-08-06 04:35:57)

tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im straight.... I know what i am... But i have lots of gay and lesbians friends... they are fun to be with.... and there is nothing to be scared of about them.... they're just being friendly and happy except for the S***X thing on both sexes..... =)=)=)=)
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yeah ur right bro.. gays and lesbis are more fun to be with.. they can stand for what they are... they are true to theirselves because they know what they are.. :) and.. i am straight.. but i think 50% boyish.. lolz.. coz i am the only girl in our family.. of course except my mom.. :P

Last edited by eunich (2008-08-07 03:24:06)

tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

FINALLY SOMEONE AGREED ON MY OPINION hehehe..... :D:D:D:D tnx anyway.... were on the same side and opinion about gays and lesbians...
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^yeah.. 'coz it's true.. eh.. LOL
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

...:d

Last edited by mikay_03 (2009-07-25 00:14:19)

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i never got confused. :D i'm a 101% girl.. as you see.. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789101112..12

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:33