• » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

[align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Daniera_cHan122
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

[b]well let`s see,uhhhm,i just starded to be one of the boys in grade 3,but now,i have friends that are boys,and friends that are lesbian :P i have more fun being like them and by not being a girl! uhhh.!I HATE THE GIRLS ATTITUDE AND STYLE SO IRRITATING![/b]
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i LOL'd @ karuro's post. =D Pretty Nice thread. - - - Well, I've nothing against homosexuals *as long as they aren't doing anything - - - :|*. I have my gay & lesbian friends and I don't find anything wrong about them. I personally didn't consider it as a sin, it can be a disorder. Respect is the word. :thumbsup: LOL. And to answer the question. :question: I was never & will never be confused about my sexuality. Eventhough - - - I hate being a girl sometimes. =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]same here.. i have so many gay and lesbian friends.. and i love them.. i respect them as long as they respect me.. :D and with lesbians we are so not into the "i am liking you" issue.. :lol: because for them..i am one of them.. :lol: same with gays.. :D i sleep with them..hug them.. what else?.. because i really treat them as a girl.. It's not really bad to be a homo.. And.. Yeah.. I was really confused back then.. like.. am i really a girl?.. wuahaha.. because sometimes when i look at myself in the mirror.. i feel like singing the song Reflection! wuahahaha.. like there is something/someone stuck inside me.. :P But someone cleared 'em all.. he showed me how to be treated as a girl.. etc..etc..blah..blah.. and i think.. i am super duper girl right now.. wuahahaha.. 100+%.. :retard: that's why sometimes i feel like a little overloaded.. lol. and the near reason of being Flirt and Wild.. Dang it.. :wallbash: I hate it.. [/b]
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'm straight. 100% female. chromosome X =D
voguevernal
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm not actually.!
voguevernal
» n00b
1969-12-31

who's confused with their sexuality?
irvanfauzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=-icA-]of course not! hahah :lol: i love being a girl! ;)[/quote] u :wow: girls? :o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Of cors not. :) [/b]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm a girl..Duh.. I wouldn't call myself a bi, but, I'm boyish, and that's how far it gets. I crush on dudes, not dudettes, and I hang out with dudes.
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im not confused.. im definitely straight.. =)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I've had lots of gay friends and bi friends and I respect their decisions on their sexuality. I'm way straight. I'm boyish a bit but I have a crush on a dude. I find it fun to play with boys and girls :lol:
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]HAHAHA[/b]=D sometimes I will feel like i'm acting the opposite sex. it would be weird.. but..naah. i'm straight :lol:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

God only made man and woman not gays and lesbians :D no offense, :lol: when u see a gay couple remember this one: *like charges repel, unlike charges attract* this means that only opposite gender are reliable to be a couple :D waa ... to the topic: i am sure to my sexaul orientation, and i am a straight guy. many gays would text me and ask to make out with me. but i am still young and that would be nver. ahaha being a guy is so much fun and great! :lol: ... if your confuse to your sexuality, here's a piece of advice. love yourself, no matter how hard to love yourself :D
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

being boyish sometimes doesn't really show being a lesbian.. haha.. it's just normal for us girls.. so sometimes we tend to act stronger than we really are.. i also used to be like that.. haha.. and until now, im not that girly.. really.. i may like pink but that does not mean im sooo much girly.. hahaha.. im still boyish in many ways.. and i also get attracted to girls.. sometimes girls turn my head more than boys do..hahaha.. but that does not mean im a lesbian.. i just appreciate their beauties... but i still appreciate mine and still fall in love with guyz.. soooo much... :wow::wow::wow::wow: hahaha.. so in short.. im not confused.. im straight.. hahahah.. *just kinda shared that explanation above only coz i found many posts here to be explaining that..
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope.. i'm 100% straight. let the boys coming... :wow: :penguin: :P
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Definitely a girl, and not confused of it. I love a guy and act like a girl. Maybe a bit boyish at times but I guess it wouldn't hurt me being feminine, haha! I do admire girls at time, but that doesn't mean that I'm being confused, its just a simple admiration of what they excel in. ;)
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am bisexual i just figured it out when i stepped on my freshman year. i dunno, i like girls and boys. both. :lol: no, this is not like im looking for someones love or im mislead but it is. i am bi. don't know how and why because when i was on my highschool days i am a boy hunter, but now, idts. :lol:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no hahahaha i'm a 100% [b]she [/b]:P
iii-emoboi14-iii
» n00b
1969-12-31

iam quite a bisexual.. i mean, im attracted to both sex at the same time.. .hmp,! its rude cause sometimes when i see a girl, especially those attractive, i adore them and sometimes having crush on them.. same with boys.. but then i thinks its 60/40 m/f.. sumthing wrong with me? okeii.. to clear it all: iam CONFUSED! =]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im a 100% girl...though my ava.contradicts it :D ...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1..123456789101112

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:38

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy