• » [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

Pages: 1..12345678910111212

[align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

tmikejohn
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][b]Ever got confused with ur sexuality???[/b][/align]

[quote=mikay_03]honestly, i'm confuse... though i did have this boy-girl rel... i know i loved him(acctly it hurts me a lot when he broke my heart) but i always have this 'confusion'... i dunno really... :retard:[/quote] you have to figure it out for yourself... be what you want to be... if what you think is more stronger about your sexuality, follow it, be yourself, do whatever you want to do that can make you happy and what you think is right.... lols..... hehehehe.... just be yourself.....
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have always been a gurl, i love being one and i will die as one
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i h8 lesbians/gays. haha sorry for being so rude. I knew that God only make two genders. a boy and a girl :lol:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b]i h8 lesbians/gays. haha sorry for being so rude. I knew that God only make two genders. a boy and a girl :lol:[/quote] but in your pic avatar, you look so effeminate. gurling gurly. lol i actually thought you were gay. lol i h8 closets and denial queens haha Certainly God wouldnt approve the use of his name to express one's animosity on gays and lesbians, His own creatures. You use God's name and His actions in conjunction with spreading love and not hatred. God and hate do not go together; only God and love for God is love. getz? :rolleyes:
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of my friends says that im gay.. cause i dont have a girlfriend since birth =) :thumbsdown: but im not.. well its their decision if the judge me. wait is skinny jeans for gay?? i always wear them everyday.. makes my day complete :wow:
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Carnage1]wait is skinny jeans for gay??[/quote] Actually, it depends. Some straight guys wear them. (Josef Elizalde wears them - Although he looks like gay, he's a straight guy) Clothes does not tell if someone's gay or not.
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uh??im a [u]girl definitely![/u] [b]though![/b] i act liek a boy,. im [i]boyish [/i] :wallbash: [i]sum say//err....joke[/i] wit me that im a lesbian,. whata!?? me!?!?!?!? duhh! [b][u]no!!![/u][/b] well its fine,. atleast i know for my self that im a girl,. [i]*but i cant assure you im 100 %[/i] =D ahaha,. i told you im boyish hahaha
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ofcorz not..??! :D:D
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) even if im confused, i just think to my self that im a bisexual... :eh: :lol:

Last edited by christiandelacruz09 (2008-08-23 13:00:36)

liletoile
» n00b
1969-12-31

im straight! and a really girly
tmikejohn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]to christiandelacruz09:[/b] if u think that your a bisexual... so be it... just be yourself, dont listen and set aside all the descriminations of the people around you.... do what u think is right for you... do whatever u think that can make you happy as long as it cannot hurt anyone or anybody....
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i'm not confused. i'm a super straight GiRL! hehe. i never liked to like a girl. and lesbians are... nvm. bcuz i will be so dead if a lesbian'll read this. peace!!
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I i am straight girl.....my friend like to be a boy :lol: in our school only girls dont have any boys

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-09-07 19:57:02)

MaLDiTaNg_SaDe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well im bisexual ;] but most of the time i have boyfriends :D so i guess i have a bigger tendency on going for guys rather than girls... but doesnt hurt to have a girl once in awhile :P
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I may not be 100% straight all the time, but i assure you i am not gay. it doesn't matter if i never had a girl friend "since birth" so please don't jump into conclusions.
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i'm not confused .. :D
ikyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

woah. the title [b]did[/b] caught my eye.. anyways, im true with myself. im a girl. but sometimes, i check out other girls when they look real good. i mean, there's nothing wrong with it. im just looking at them but then, people mistook it as me being bisexual. its so irritating. ftw. not that im against bisexuals. im cool with it. the thing im irritated about is about people jumping into conclusions.. man, people should at least look for evidences. haha. but, I 100% prefer checking out guys than girls. LMAO.

Last edited by ikyang (2008-09-12 22:12:15)

jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im straight and i love being with gays than with lesbians..
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. im straight :)
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i am 100% sure that i'm a gal! :lol: