• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 123456..6

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote] I know this is kinda awkward as a request but if my research is correct, this function can be applied in the forum. =) May I request Invisible Function here in the forum? To use or attain the [b]Add-on[/b] you need a certain amount of post. Example you need [b]3000[/b]/[b]5000[/b] post to acquire the Invisible Mode Function in the forum that can be found in http://theftalk.com/profile.php?section=addons&id=[b]ID[/b]. What's the use of the suggested status? [b]For Normal Members:[/b] If in [b]Invisible Mode[/b] the [b]PM[/b] link below the User Panel will not be seen and you can view topics as [b]Guest.[/b] They can still post and their last login shall not be seen by other members. Only the moderators can see the [b]Last-Login[/b] and [b]PM[/b] If there is no PM link below the User Panel, There will be no PM distractions by those members who keep abusing the [b]PM[/b] function... [b]Moderators[/b] If in [b]Invisible Mode[/b] the [b]PM[/b] link below the User Panel will not be seen and you can view topics as [b]Guest.[/b] Only sir admin can see the [b]Last-Login[/b] and [b]PM[/b] If there is no PM link below the User Panel, There will be no PM distractions by those members who keep abusing the [b]PM[/b] function... In Invisible Mode the rank shall be turned to [b][color=green]Guess Who?[/color][/b]. After Turning off the Add-on, name of the poster will revert. :eh:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2008-02-13 07:56:29)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

I really like this suggestion. It would for sure cut down on pm when I am online trying to help others.
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

I agree :D :thumbsup: just like Yahoo Messenger? :o
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is a cool addon but the on the other, since th function will be available with a certain number of post, i'm sure a lots the forum once again will be flooded with spams. only in ftalk i experienced that the whole threads in a section was replied by a single user simultaneously. :lol:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Good point but there are moderators here as well that are strict in a silent maner. =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I think it would just be available to some, and not based on number of posts. Example, those who are allowed to use it are those who have reasonable excuse like the Code Masters, then if a regular member wants to use it, he/she will request for it and have some evaluation by the mods/admin, although it will be of much work. >_< i agree w/ kamandag that the post # restriction will result to spamming since the number of posts do not decrease even if the spam post was deleted.
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

kamandag..I don't understand this part of ur post? [quote]only in ftalk i experienced that the whole threads in a section was replied by a single user simultaneously.[/quote] meng..why just code masters?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ it's just an example =) i notice most of those who receive pm are those people who know a lot about codings..
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Got it! thanks makes sense too me now :retard:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

sir bobcar what i mean is i encounter here before when 100 posts = cbox was implemented there are certain users post a simple "thanks for share" in all threads without even reading the fist post. others give a short answer to a question by threadstarter without reading the replied post like for example in tech corner. the problem has been solved but then there are some replies to it and even make arguments just to increase their posts. there are also someone who even replies to a year old posts which even the threadstart don;t bother to reply anymore.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmm... Good point, anyway the post thing-y was just an example anyway hehe... no need. :lol: there can be other requirements right? Anyway the post thing-y was just an example, and you're right about the spamming gig of some members, anyway bro do you have any ideas in good requirements? =) would help a lot. :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-01-25 09:08:35)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree with meng. This would be very useful to the "Code Masters." So it'll be more appropriate if it would be given to those persons only. And btw, Ephe your idea is cool. :thumbsup:
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well, mengs suggestion is a good idea for atleast in that way mods can watch member without being watched or spammed on their pms as well as it can be a bonus function for non-mod contibutors and i hope in this way other members will try to think if what they can contribute for the good of everyone not just foe themselves. in this way also they will feel that theyr contribution to the forum is being recognized. in short a simple way of appreciating contributors. =) my best example of a very helpful member is sir bobcbar who deserve those special functions :) :thumbsup:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Good point again =) , Anyway hope admin has something on his sleeves referring to this premature request. :D :lol: :eh:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: is invi mode will be approved soon? :eh: nice idea ephe! =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Kamandag]sir bobcar what i mean is i encounter here before when 100 posts = cbox was implemented there are certain users post a simple "thanks for share" in all threads without even reading the fist post. others give a short answer to a question by threadstarter without reading the replied post like for example in tech corner. the problem has been solved but then there are some replies to it and even make arguments just to increase their posts. there are also someone who even replies to a year old posts which even the threadstart don;t bother to reply anymore.[/quote] Thanks friend..now I understand and agree with you =) I am sure I do not get the pm's that the mods and code master get and they really need something like this.

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-01-25 13:00:37)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like mengs suggestions =) lolo bob will really have a vacation if this will be in effect. :lol: peace lolo! :D

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-25 13:25:14)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Like to be invi sometimes coz i h8 pm's too :D But i just wanna ask lng po why do we need to have a requirement thingy for this? [quote]In Invisible Mode the rank shall be turned to Guess Who?. After Turning off the Add-on, name of the poster will revert.[/quote] But the person can still be recognized coz of the sig, am i ryt or am i left? :paranoid:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-26 02:42:25)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ lol.. nice one sis.. hmmm maybe disable sig when your in invi mode will be my suggestion. :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

great suggestion ephe... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:07

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy