• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1234566

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

weee ephes suggestion has been implemented at last! .. thanks for this admin! =| its working =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-08 07:35:10)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

i love the suggestion..hehe..i wish that my rank could also be turned into guess who..hehe..anyhow..goodluck with this ephe.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I enabled the invisible mode. Still, my name shows up in the Who's online at the bottom. Is there a time of execution or it will be automatically invisible?
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: I enabled the invisible mode. Still, my name shows up in the Who's online at the bottom. Is there a time of execution or it will be automatically invisible?[/quote] its working meng.. i dont see the PM link below your avatar and youre not in the OL lists either.. here:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-10 06:04:36)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oh, so i am the only one seeing that i'm online.. wee...thanks duchie. it's ok now admin :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Anyway ate meng, this is already implemented now and I am contented with the result. very contented. =) :thumbsup: Please close this topic and we will make an announcement about this function on our Announcements Category later on. =) Thanks you again sir admin. =) Now I can only receive PM's when I am a sleep so I can answer them when I am online, then hide again. Just remember guys there is an Help Section. =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Glad to see the additional feature...thanks to eph and adim!
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i like the features.. :D hahaha but i appear OL in the cbox.. too bad that didnt include the invi feat.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-08 20:49:13)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i've tried it too..it's working well...arigato.. [/b]:)
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

weee this is cool!!! tnx admin!! u cnt see me :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote] wuah. thx admin for made up our request. ure truly me hero. :wow: im gonna try this. :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: about the post. dont u rise it? until 1000?or 1500? :D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

That's awesome . it's implemented now. :) Pretty good add-onn admin. Nice suggestion also Ephe. --
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks to admin for granting this... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-08 23:31:18)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just verifying... Only members in invisible mode can PM one another right? :eh:
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nice. Ftalk is much cooler than before :eh: oh and ephe i dont think so coz im in invi mode and i cant see your pm waaa. We can still see our names at the bottom of the index page. Right under WHO'S ONLINE NOW.

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-02-09 02:16:32)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oh w-wait.. [quote]Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month.[/quote] that's so long.. 1 to 2 months is the appropriate imo. :)
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah!! i cant activte the invi mode coz of that..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

me too,,make it 3 or 4 months,,hihi :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Just verifying... Only members in invisible mode can PM one another right? :eh:[/quote] yea unless they click ur name from a post, and send the pm from ur info :o

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-02-09 11:20:31)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hehe I noticed that as well anyway lets wait for sir admins final edit on this.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:51

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy