• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1123456

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

I just notice that, even though I'm on invisible mode. Someone can easily PM me easily using the link. =| Imo, it must be disable that for good like hiding/disabling reputation. ^ [b]Happened when an Indonesian Newbie PM me my own codes. Lame Indonesian Rippers are lame. [/b] :midfinger:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

[quote=ezil2007]I just notice that, even though I'm on invisible mode. Someone can easily PM me easily using the link. =| Imo, it must be disable that for good like hiding/disabling reputation. ^ [b]Happened when an Indonesian Newbie PM me my own codes. Lame Indonesian Rippers are lame. [/b] :midfinger:[/quote] what do u mean? can u describe for me more? =|
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]what do u mean? can u describe for me more?[/quote] [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd258/Shurizen/FacePalm.gif[/img] You received a PM message from me right? Well use some logic for the trick. May admin properly disable that.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-09 14:13:50)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah. waiting for ur message ezil. =)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote] ^aw..too bad for me =( ,i cant access on that invi mode options..im still 4 months registered here..huhu :crybaby:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ops.., i can access on that invi mode option sis., coz i registered in ftalk since july or august. :D ..,yeah., i want 2 try it.. tnx for da admin ho implemented diz invisible mode option!! :P thumbs up,,, :wow:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm ephe.. i registered her august.. why cant i access the invi mode?? i mean how can i activate it?? it says here not active.. hmm..:D
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think the 6 month cut off is fine coz this add-on was primarily suggested and granted for various reasons. i think Admin was generous enough on the cut off rather than the "request" thingy that was talked about earlier. [b]@regie[/b]: you registered last August [b]26[/b], 2007. You may use the invi add-on this February [b]26[/b], 2008. [b]Question[/b]: Will the invisible member able to see her name in the OL lists but not others? coz i can see my name on the list but when i asked someone to check, she cant see it.

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-10 06:17:50)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^Yup you can see your own but the others can't except mods.
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ oh ok.. :redface: so the mods still can.. hehe thanks ephs. ;)
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote] Thanks Admin!!! :cool: :thumbsup:
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][b]admin wrote:[/b] This has been done. Go to User CP -> Privacy. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote] ei kuya ephe., if ders a member who wants 2 pm me., how can they send a msg if they cannot see the pm link??? i want 2 try the invi mode option!!

Last edited by stitch05 (2008-02-10 11:21:45)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ well.. you'll have to uninvi yourself for them to PM you.. =)
D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]^ [b]Happened when an Indonesian Newbie PM me my own codes. [color=#cc0000]Lame Indonesian Rippers are lame. [/color][/b] :midfinger:[/quote] Thats not polite... I prefer to think that [b]"We in FTalk are all rippers"[/b] You said "Indonesian Newbie PM me my own codes" rite? Lemme ask you, where u have the knowledge about "codes" ? Got from Friends? School? Teacher? Books? Website? Even Tweaked Friendster CSS you got from [b]Friendster CSS Default Generator[/b] or [b]"View Source"[/b] of the Profile Page rite? Trust me a Rippers is future [b]Master without teacher[/b] nor resources which in progress of learning. You don't need to feel hesitated. It's the way how you learn something. [quote=From a friend]The more you [s]read[/s] rip codes.... the more you learn.[/quote] And take a look at this image below you gave to [color=#ff9900][b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b][/color] when she ask about your statement above... [img]http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd258/Shurizen/FacePalm.gif[/img] Do you think because she is also Indonesian that you can behave yourself like that? And also re-quote from your statement above [b]"my own codes"[/b] means u are smart rite? Why dont you behave and act like a smart person please? Sorry if this post is Inappropriate for this Thread, its simply a reply for another Inappropriate post by [url=http://theftalk.com/profile.php?id=12871]ezil2007[/url]
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

oh wow. let me return what you said. After chatbox faggotry and this? if you're in this situation - someone ripped and used your own codes and [b]PM[/b] you an [b]insult with ghost account[/b] even though you hide the PM Link Still not getting mad about it? not posting what you feel about it? [quote]Lemme ask you, where u have the knowledge about "codes" ?[/quote] Here at Friendstertalk [quote]The more you rip codes.... the more you learn.[/quote] Your friend is dumb. He/She can go to tricks section or ask help section. so promoting that ripping codes is good? is that right for the coders here? and since when all ftalk members are all rippers? <-- l lol'd [quote]Do you think because she is also Indonesian that you can behave yourself like that?[/quote] What? she is not affected on the image and besides she is not annoyed. [quote]And also re-quote from your statement above "my own codes" means u are smart rite?[/quote] Its obvious it is my own codes... is that yours? [quote]Why dont you behave and act like a smart person please?[/quote] Is your apathetic flame-causing off-topic reply is so smart? [quote]Sorry if this post is Inappropriate for this Thread, its simply a reply for another Inappropriate post by ezil2007[/quote] If that post is inappropriate then why would I post that? -- [b]What I'd conclude[/b] Defending your co-ripper is so miserable. You are affected totally. You are not creating some "smart reply" lawl. *facepalm* Imo, just shut up plz. Your woeful reply is more INAPPROPRIATE than my post. Geez... again history repeats itself lol im trying to help this good suggestion not messing around here... :wallbash: [b]Requesting this matter to be SAGE ~Ezil[/b]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-10 19:06:29)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007][b]Happened when an Indonesian Newbie PM me my own codes. Lame Indonesian Rippers are lame. [/b] :midfinger:[/quote] check out this shit man!! [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/43337295]DUMB_BRAINLESS_RIPPER[/url] :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger: :midfinger:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ripper goes on every fields. =| Hmm.. lets try to stop this matter and get back to topic. shall we? :)

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-10 19:38:30)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as you wish......... :penguin:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:drool: just a couple more days before I can use this feature :cool: :thumbsup: although, I don't need it right now :retard:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think every country has rippers. =| nor indonesia. nor phillipines. nor malaysia. but if we knew the rippers. please dont say bad words about other country. just put his/her name. :| [b]nobody's perfect.[/b] only GOD. =| ps : thx bro d'angelo. :D

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-02-10 23:57:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 12 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy