• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1..123456

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

I agree with my friend above me... If you stop being arrogant and start thinking "smart", you will realize that i show you whats the main purpose of my post. [u]Here lemme [color=#ff9900][b]help[/b][/color] you one more time:[/u] [quote=ezil2007]^ [b]Happened when an Indonesian Newbie PM me my own codes. [color=#cc0000]Lame Indonesian Rippers are lame. [/color][/b] :midfinger:[/quote] So here at my quote, you can see i highlited the [color=#cc0000][b]Red[/b][/color] And i dont need to explain more than my friend deathwish4MCR-freak-dude already said... [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]i think every country has rippers. =| nor indonesia. nor phillipines. nor malaysia. but if we knew the rippers. [color=#cc0000][b]please dont say bad words about other country. just put his/her name.[/b][/color] :|[/quote] And again i have [color=#ff9900][b]help[/b][/color]ed you so you wont have to face angry Indonesian FTalk member which if s/he read your post. So if you said above that you only want to [color=#ff9900][b]help[/b][/color] here... [color=#ff9900][b]"Start Listen to Other People Words"[/b][/color] [b]FYI:[/b] You dont want to think that im a flamer because of this post i made... Im just responding to your post at the [b]Top[/b] of this page.
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

@topic: very cool ... but i got few weeks more to activate this new add ons.. [quote]we're all part of friendstertalk.com let's just help each other... alright? thanks[/quote]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: No further discussions please guys.. this is getting spammy. Joe i suggest you dont reply ok? besides its not you hs referring to as a ripper. =| and ezil.. i know how it feels to be ripped right under your nose.. just understand that we cant stop them. =) @Topic: I just found out they can still PM you even if im invi. :ninja:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-11 07:45:52)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@deathwish4MCR-freak-dude [quote]i think every country has rippers. smirk nor indonesia. nor phillipines. nor malaysia.[/quote] Yes. but my side is mostly Indonesians likes to rip my profile a lot. You know when an indo posted my codes in every section? no? Also Imo, this sentence is wrong. It must be "especially" right? [quote]but if we knew the rippers. please dont say bad words about other country. just put his/her name.[/quote] mamat_oblo FriendsterNewbie Location: indonesia Registered: 2007-07-01 Posts: 2 ^ regarding him/her well I just posted Indonesian cause I cant remember well the name of that account. also Im not usually used the midfinger smiley it just happens that I like to.. and also I just pinpointed out the word rippers. Im not pinpointed your country as a whole. Dont misunderstand that Id give a bad word of it and Im not angry to you as well @d-angelo Same as what i'd just say to death. There's the explanation. Arrogant or not arrogant. I do not or will not apologize nor accepting a quote from people whom I didnt know much. I dont know when will end this thing. But I would like to end this now for good and I'll shoudn't post again something. Now stay on the topic. Post something about the Ephemeral's suggestion. Not my controversial wtfbbqzomgronery post -- Now regarding my post. it seems that duch and alliana knew that even though there's a invisble mode that it can hide PM link. I/we/you can PM the members. Ignoring my feedback is a pity for me but oh well. [b]If someone didnt post a BLATANT RESPOND... this will not be a MESS and so I cant blame myself :lol: [/b]

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-11 17:31:40)

D' Angelo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][u]Off topic:[/u][/b] Sorry duches, i know this is off topic. And i know perhaps ezil doesnt say that im a ripper... Just a lil bit explanation from my side is also need to be heard below before i can end this off topic [quote=ezil2007]@d-angelo Same as what i'd just say to death. There's the explanation. Arrogant or not arrogant. [b]I do not or will not apologize nor accepting a quote from people whom I didnt know much.[/b][/quote] Trust me, im a grown man... I only post to help you prevent further kontroversial matters with other Indonesian which u dont know in the future :) Why do i bother u may ask me?....coz this [b]Sugesstion and Feedback[/b] thread can be opened by EVERYONE eventho ur not registered to FTalk... Hope u understand my post from the first up to now. Thankz. [b][u]On Topic:[/u][/b] [quote=ducheszv]@Topic: I just found out they can still PM you even if youre invi. :ninja:[/quote] yeah, ive never PM using click of button on left side panel... i just auto-type in my url + UID
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

okeh. it ends now. no more posts about rippers. =| cuz actually. this is thread bout invi mode not rippers. :D if someone didnt start, others wont respond. :D okay here we go on topic: i think the invi mode still got the weakness. cz someone can PM the member using invi mode. just like angelo said. [i]i just auto-type in my url + UID[/i]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Maybe you all shud just stop. And i think ignoring people you hate or the people who has done something to u, wont really hurt you all will it? @topic Ohh i didnt kno that im the only one who is able to see my name down under the Who's online now :o sori for my mistake

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-02-11 05:28:17)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Enough.........!!![/b] it really pissed me off!! no more words about dirrespecting another country! [color=red][b]do not reply or quote this post. [/b][/color]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hmmm... all I can say is Indonesia is one of the countries with the largest computer and web programmer, mean while here in the Philippines , where one of the greatest virus was created, lead the FBI into hunting. Meaning PH and Indo are quite connected in terms of Internet knowledge... Also, this is my thread so repect, it. If there's a problem in the invi function just reply here the problem [b]regarding the topic[/b]. Anyway this function will be improved sooner or later, just add feedbacks, not major complaints... Anyway about the rippers, I don't mind that much. I have techniques to preserve bandwidth, but tamper with my MP3 player and I assure you I will fry your system.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-11 07:26:45)

Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

this is getting worse. :lol: can admin just close or mods close this topic? =| lets [b]regarding[/b] to the topic. and about the improvement of invi mode. i think every forum system has its weakness. so we cant hope much at the invi mode. its good to saw admin made our requests. =) i wont ask more for admin. :D i could use the invi mode like now. that makes me happy. :D
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it seems the invi mode has lost is use. why? still, a member can recognize if you are online but just in invi mode. why again? not because pm link is gone, not just because the name still appears on the online user list below the index page but also offline members has [b]offline [/b] status just below the members info and those in invi mode has not status. :lol: and if its available for each every member who has registered 6 months ago with a good number of post, as months passed by everyone will become invisible already. in my POV, i think making it available for all is not a good idea. :cry:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Friendstertalk Navigation > Messages >> Send New Message [b]Write Your Message And Submit[/b] Send To [b][color=blue]His/Her Name[/b][/color] :paranoid: Subject ............. Message ............... . . . . . . . . . . . [b][color=red]SEND / PREVIEW[/b][/color] :wasted: [hr] still..you can send a message :/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The invisible mode is no different than on YM for example, users can always send IM's even if ur invisible. I've noticed many users that are invisible here, only way I know they are online is their posting replies or new topics.
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@John Exactly. the best method. What I think was copy the PM link + Member Registered ID XD Now I can say that Invisible mode thing was some sort of failed add-on.

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-11 20:24:46)

shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yay! I'm registered for 6 months :cool: :thumbsup: I can use this now :lol: bt for now I think I prefer to be visible :retard: hehe
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's been fixed I just notice I tried to send a PM by clicking on the userid and going to the info page..the pm feature is gone if your invisible =)
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^^ wow... dats a gud news sir bob.. =) hmn.. its easy to dstnguish hus invi.. :D but the gud part is the PM is disable, which is very helpful... @ephe: can u plz add admin's reply to ur furz post since dis is implemnted alredi..? [quote]admin wrote: This has been done. Go to User CP -> Privacy. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.[/quote]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-02-12 17:11:58)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I liked the idea of this at first. But then, how will some members be able to ask for assistance of a certain mod or my assistance perhaps if i'm on invisible mode. I want to use the feature but I want to be available. lol. - - //edit: Admin's post added to the first post.
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^im on invi. this is nice.[/b][/align]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Invisible mode? i think this feature is still not perfect/complete. like what kamandag said from his previous post, you can determine members who are using that feature.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:32

[ 10 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy