• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 123456..6

[quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

i like this suggestion that way.. our message box wont be flooded with unwanted messages.. :D :thumbsup: =)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

aw..nice suggestion there kua ephe.. juz like in other forum we can hide our stat.. and siszst aya also has a point if the siggy still appears then other members can still recognize who is in invi mode. :paranoid:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Change the sig hehe temporarily XD :lol:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^nyc suggestion![/b][/align]
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm kinda confused with this idea. But I'm kind of getting it. And the signature thing kinda confused me as well. Coz even though you posted and you changed your signature temporarily, the other members can still see your username. Bcoz the only thing that will change is your status/rank. Or the username will be changed as well? Anyway, very good idea.
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what about.. just a simple invi mode? the only thing that will change is the Offline/online status and the pm function is gone when you're invi/offline

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-02-03 17:34:40)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ good suggestion. but wont it get suspicious if your posting and posting and your offline? so if your invi? so if your in invi mode you cant see the cbox just like the "guests"? :/ :paranoid:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-02-03 18:52:46)

ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hmmm.. maybe a good suggestion but not easy to be implement quickly

Last edited by ezil2007 (2008-02-03 21:28:46)

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^i read this before! cool suggestion! hope admin will approve this! =) :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

this is nice.. i would want this invisible mode here in ftalk..thats cool.. ;) =) very nice suggestion ephe ;) :thumbsup:
admin
» FTalkManiac

I've been trying to implement this, but things are more complicated than I thought. 1. View forum as guest -> no problem 2. Hide the PM link under user's info -> anyone still able to send you private messages, by filling in your username as the message recipient. If we fully disable PM function in invisible mode, others cannot reply to your PM. 3. Hide last login/last visit -> no problem 4. Hide username/rank/etc. -> probably not a good idea, I think it's important to know whos you're talking to in a discussion/topic. Please let me know what you think. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

I agree to all functions except for the 4th.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ok, sir 1 2 and 3 is fine with me. Thank you for your time reviewing this topic.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-02-06 01:09:16)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: but then, are these functions available to anyone? or one needs to attain a specific number of posts?
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

sir i like the 1st 2nd and 3rd.. i dont like to hide the ranks username because what the fun in that??? :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: but then, are these functions available to anyone? or one needs to attain a specific number of posts?[/quote] I think there's a system in this but not sure what's on sir admin's mind. let us just wait. Know at least we know it's possible.
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

agree to 1,2,3 but 4? maybe if someone has "blablabla-rank",he/she will be able to do the invi mode.
admin
» FTalkManiac

This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in here if you find any error on this function. Thank you.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure sir admin, thank you very much. :) :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks admin.. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote=admin]This has been done. Go to [i]User CP[/i] -> [i]Privacy[/i]. Currently the Invisible Mode is available only for members with posts > 600 and registration time > 6 month. Please post in h

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:52

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy