• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1234567..7

uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

^ hey guys. jnlle is popular too in friendster she have a group named [b]I LOVE YOU JANELLE[/b] uh. the member are about 6000+ hahaha! :eh:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ hey guys. jnlle is popular too in friendster she have a group named [b]I LOVE YOU JANELLE[/b] uh. the member are about 6000+ hahaha! :eh:[/quote] woah! [i]*nosebleed*[/i] how come that there are so many members? that's so cool!! hahaha!
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

check this. her group in friendster. [url]http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=355906[/url] omg. when i check this evening the members are almost 11,ooo+ lmfao. :retard:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-03-27 09:26:17)

jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ hey guys. jnlle is popular too in friendster she have a group named [b]I LOVE YOU JANELLE[/b] uh. the member are about 6000+ hahaha! :eh:[/quote] oh my god! haha! :lol: :lol: can't stop laugin' haha..oh my baby did this for me.. :D Yeah im popular alryt cuz the members there are gettin mad at me! haha! ms. ayei...where are u? huhuhu
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]check this. her group in friendster. [url]http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=355906[/url] omg. when i check this evening the members are almost 11,ooo+ lmfao. :retard:[/quote] this is so cool!! so good to be true. LOL.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

whoa.. how sweet your boyfriend is.. :o Anyweiz, Ate Ayei where are you? you're wanted here! hihi.. ;)
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeahh. soo sweet. haha ayei. wanted ka. :lol:
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

count me in.. hihih.. (im back??weee) i love my sis!!i love my bezzy.. im one of her fan.. i love her works.. Ayei's always there for me whenever i need her (esp sa ROSE) haha.. i miss her.. well she send me a PM in friendster . dumating na daw father nya thats why d xa makapag OL..hihih Love you ayei..
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ yeah maybe she cant visit this section/thread because she's too busy? =|
denimboi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wooot! A Fans Club for ate Ayei??? weeeeeee!! I'm in or not? I'm in lol :D I like ayei's creations like making overlay layouts! She rockzzz! [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/111.gif[/img]
pinkcheeksjiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]im in!! :thumbsup: shes a really good girl... shes the whole package!! :D idol talaga!! :D lab u sis!! :rose: mwah mwah!! :kiss: :kiss: [/b]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]w0w...i wass soo shock ^_^..but mga friend i rily love yah ul mah friends...i never expecting like this one hehehehe..I am soo flattered...i would like to thank ate Jnelle for makin this one and also all of you mah sisters and brothers..actually you are my inspiration when everytime u appreciate mah worx.. i have this feeling to make more layoust and siggies and everything.. and i am willing to share what i have...yah know being madamot is soo snob..yah very unfair one.. *pero xyempre gusto ko rin matuto ung mga sis and bro ko..i don't like na ako lang ang gagawa ng layouts nila at ako lang dapat ang may alam at dapat ako lang dba..masyado makasarili ang ganoon wahahah XD..what i like is...matuto rin sila at xyempre hindi lahat ng magagandang bagay ay bigla n lng nagccmula sa maganda xyempre u must to start sa start and also with a lot of your experience and hardship churva!^_~.. para din dba mashare nila kung ano natutunan nila and be proud of it...and have confidence kea minsan hindi aq nagawa ng layouts exclusively but now pumapayag na aq kaso may bayad wahahahha..weirdoo ko po talaga O_o..cenxa n pipz nagtagalog aq kasi hirap magexpress ng feelings by English lol ^_^...sorry po hindi q nakita ito dahil sa sobrang busy ko po..ngeun nakita ko na weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....love you soo much my Friend u rily a good friend to meh....hmmm i think.. BESTFRIEND hehehe it suits more :)...muuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhh! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: .. i rily misss yah BestFriends sooo much..oh yah Ate Jnelle i join on your Fans Club w0w soo many supporters..weeee.. I am also soo Proud to be one of your members and a Fans also...love yah^_~...thenx soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much to ul...:)*[/b]

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2007-04-18 05:00:44)

blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

count me in also!!coz she makes kawaiiness out of her creations :eh: btw!!very well said ate ayei!!! =)
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]hehe thank you po..hmmm can i ask question kasi...i hate ripper dba pero friend ko gumawa sa akin it rily hurts, within me, kasi i trust him but he gives me a nightmare look at my profile and his profile here is mine http://www.friendster.com/19469118 here is his: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=18783468 can u help meh mga beshie ko i dont know wat will i doT_T[/b]
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

iam in ate feen rockx kxe :D i like the way she design her overlayouts :eh: :thumbsup: :wow:

Last edited by leftalone (2007-04-20 23:22:32)

jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08][b]hehe thank you po..hmmm can i ask question kasi...i hate ripper dba pero friend ko gumawa sa akin it rily hurts, within me, kasi i trust him but he gives me a nightmare look at my profile and his profile here is mine http://www.friendster.com/19469118 here is his: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=18783468 can u help meh mga beshie ko i dont know wat will i doT_T[/b][/quote] [b]ms.ayei!! wee finally you came by at ur thread! ^_^ well actually you are our inspiration for makin kawaii layouts :)) soo many people started to be creative cuz of you! like me! hehehe! anywaiz bout ur ripper have you posted at markyctrigger forum? you can ask them to ban ur ripper :)) i forgot what thread it was but im glad you stopped by ^_^ take care gurl ;) [/b]
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm a FAN of ate FeenQueGurl
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Arigatu to ul!!!.. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose: :rose: ..I am also a Fan of yours...I Love yah Beshie! hmm yah!!! I have already Build mah Website Feel free to Visit it^^ [url=http://www.feenque-sweetdollie.co.nr/]Feenque-Sweetdollie[/url] muahz!!!!! CIAO![/b]
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate ayei...ganda ng site mo.. :D congratz at thanks for letting me add u... =)
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

i saw ur webbie!! very nice!! :D fell in love again with ur work! :wow: :wow: :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:16

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy