• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 112345677

uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

ill join!! weeee :) love her works too!!!
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

[b] :arrow: count me in!love yah ate ayei!![/b]
-MoxieGurL-
» n00b
1969-12-31

count me in!! i luv ate ayei's workz..^^
skymansky
» n00b
1969-12-31

go ayie even we didnt message each other i am one of ur FAN.... gogogo... i hope theres a EB here in marikina area for ate ayie.....
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i also love her works... i will join tooo!!! =)
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can i join?hehehe :D
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im just wondering....i havent seen ate ayei lately??...wat happened to her?
' ' 'WafU eMo
» n00b
1969-12-31

sali ako i love her works and [b]i love her![/b]
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

ms. ayei is probably busy ryt now :( but don't worry she always stops by here :D
bernadeth_hd8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

think she's busy ryt now... but she's currently online in ym... everyday... think she's working in her blog...
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]^ahhh...ok!!...i think so!>..hehe!>..i kinda miss her![/b]
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wooahhh.... what a fan's club.. cool!? id like to join!haha! :lol: :lol: :lol: i love ate ayei's works and her personality too!! :wow: :wow:
Reur
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Im a newbie!!!! can i join this club!!! I love her works to!!!! Hope i can join?? i love you FeenQueGurL_08 But wer is ate ayei!!!

Last edited by Reur (2007-06-10 06:08:35)

Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weEEeeEE i wanna join too!! coz of the fightig dreamers url!! hehe :eh:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sis idol. Calling calling. :lol:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew!!1count me in!!!paging paging..... :/
princezsa75
» n00b
1969-12-31

count me in guys! i really idolize ate ayei.. :)
sarfia.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"wakokoko" haha.. lurve the laugh of ate ayei.. lab ya ate! and also ur works! =) :thumbsup:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hey! Count me in!! I'm her fan too! :lol:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow so we have a fans club here ofcourse im join here with pleasure =) [i]gambare yo[/i] :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 112345677

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:08

[ 15 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy