• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1..1234567

uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

scott159
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

count me in... :D:D:D msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

i like her overlays. :thumbsup:
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

[color=fuchsia][align=center]wOohOo! count me in! feenQueGurL rocks! :eh:[/color][/align]
camilleo8
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=purple][b] she's good at making overlays. :D love her works. ;) you can count me in :D [/color][/b]
aLOne.o4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]wEe! feenque rOcks!! =)[/b][/align]
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i join in her fans club cuz i really like her overlayout.. so kawaii :wow: :wow: and she is so creative.. [img]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o17/timmyboi989/feenquegurl.gif[/img]
youandmearemeanttobe
» n00b
1969-12-31

Count me in also
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow..! aym also a fan of ate FeenQue.. i so much lurve her works! very Kawaii! can i join the club? ;]
j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

we [b]LOVE [/b] you s!s..
dashangie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i adore the overlayouts of ms ayie i want to join to her fans club =) =) =)
chickitah03
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG...i love her works..though sometimes i dont have a clue on how to work her layouts,...i just love how creative she is.!!!!!!!
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woo ! i rili luv her works too ! xoxo lurb it . hmm . logged in . =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]She's d expert, wen it comes to Overlays. :thumbsup: [/b]
ripper-catcher
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jnelle]uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club i love love love her works! ms. ayei keep it up gurL! your da best designer for layoutz and evrything! weeee! anyone can join so just post here and show some lovin'. you can also use the signature to show ur love and support. ms. ayei Last edited by jnelle (2008-04-14 15:30:59)[/quote] ayei is a ripper i'm sorry folks but i can provide all proof that not only i had been ripped off by this girl. you can even search blogskins.com & createblog.com and all her layouts were all from there. edited the image and there she claims she made and coded them. without even asking for permission and no credit backs. sorry about that. [img]http://cbimg9.com/layouts/08/04/11/26797b.jpg[/img] - my work [url]http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897[/url] visit codes here [img]http://cbimg9.com/layouts/08/05/27897b.jpg[/img] - by: glow may [url]http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897[/url] visit codes here and her overlays are based from these!

Last edited by ripper-catcher (2008-12-31 17:27:05)

FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ripper-catcher]ayei is a ripper i'm sorry folks but i can provide all proof that not only i had been ripped off by this girl. you can even search blogskins.com & createblog.com and all her layouts were all from there. edited the image and there she claims she made and coded them. without even asking for permission and no credit backs. sorry about that. - my work http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897 visit codes here - by: glow may http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897 visit codes here and her overlays are based from these![/quote] OH! Hi you whatever who you are so you think I will not coming back, I am sorry but I will definitely coming back and now you are spreading rumors against me and I am ripping others code, let me tell you this If I rip it why is that the code in that page and the code in my works are definitely not the same. And I think I didn't create a Layout which looks like that because I know in myself I could create a layout which is better than that..and *eat my words* If I were you. I've never been into blogger and never tried it before I am a wordpress user and I am not familiar in blogger codes so If you will try to ruin my name here sorry *ripper* but your words are not enough because you are in a wrong position. Prove that this works is ripped by me, please send to me the Code and Image that I ripped that theme, every theme I created there is a secret code behind it so I feel sorry for you If you will not prove it to me 100% or even to everyone. This theme has never been featured into my works, I am no *color blue lover* I am a pink lover remember that every works I have has a pink on it, but this one a full blue baby! =D I am pissed off but to you, since I hibernate on Ftalk some people keep on talking nasty things about my works but there is no 100% proof that works is being ripped by me. This are the facts that I think might help you about my creations: 1. I never been faimliar to Blogger.com codes because I am wordpress user. 2. I am a amateur in Adobe Photoshop but it doesn't mean I am not that good because I can do better than you imagine. 3. I started creating Overlayouts about (mid 2005-2007) so please do look at the timeframe when I created the layout and the timeframe the layout you are talking about was created. 4. My bestpal, friends, and other mods (since i was a former mod) at Ftalk know about my stuff, that I never rip a layout before and they know about it. 5. And lastly, I am almost the victim of the Ripped Layout that is why I quit making my own overlayout in my very own Friendster Account due to this problem. 6. And also before you handed down a Facts about ripping issue against me please do consider to handed down also a 100% proof that I ripped from the image down to the codes, because I can prove to you 1000% that I created my artworks and layout from my own creativeness and hands.

Last edited by FeenQueGurL_08 (2009-01-07 00:13:23)

Benz812
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]ripper-catcher wrote: ayei is a ripper i'm sorry folks but i can provide all proof that not only i had been ripped off by this girl. you can even search blogskins.com & createblog.com and all her layouts were all from there. edited the image and there she claims she made and coded them. without even asking for permission and no credit backs. sorry about that. - my work http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897 visit codes here - by: glow may http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897 visit codes here and her overlays are based from these![/quote] [b]AYIE Ripper hmm i Don't think so.. ripper-catcher get a life grow up dude to ayie stay cool ignore them aight..[/b]
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=FeenQueGurL_08]ayei is a ripper i'm sorry folks but i can provide all proof that not only i had been ripped off by this girl. you can even search blogskins.com & createblog.com and all her layouts were all from there. edited the image and there she claims she made and coded them. without even asking for permission and no credit backs. sorry about that. - my work http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897 visit codes here - by: glow may http://www.createblog.com/layouts/code.php?id=27897 visit codes here and her overlays are based from these![/quote] If you want your work to be recognized don't use other names just to be your works to be popular you social climber :mad:
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

im in here too!
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]RIPPER-CATCHER[/b] Please make sure that the thing you're going to say is really true since if it is not, you'll end up being embarrassed. Well i think you are now :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:40

[ 11 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy