• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1..1234567

uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

grazystep
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

COuNt mE iN tooo.... ^_^ love hEr kawaII layoutS bwerrY mucH...COoL =) :thumbsup:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

^uhmm.. please avoid stick caps.. read the RULES
devilindisguise
» n00b
1969-12-31

mis,feen rock my woerld :D :wow:
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. fans club. :)
pinktwinklehearts
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb131/pinktwinklehearts/kapook_36560.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]//xoxo.[/color][color=#993300]wow! fqg! i'll join! :thumbsup: [/color][color=#ff6699]//[/color][/align] [align=center][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o[/color][color=#ff6699]x[/color][color=#993300]o.[/color][color=#ff6699]choco[/color][color=#993300]berry[/color][color=#ff6699]@yahoo[/color][color=#993300].com[/color][/align]
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

to [b]FeenQueGurL[/b] why did you change your avatar into a monkey :crybaby: i like the old picture of yours :wow: just kidding hehe by the way i think i cannot add you in my friend list because your profile is full :crybaby:
~Gothic Nedd~
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice i like this :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]aww.. i didnt kno hu are u guys talkin abt..huhu:[[/b]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna join!! she's my idol and she's quite like me^^
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah..me too love her layouts
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

w0000aaahh.. fans club.. count me in.. =) =)
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah...i'll gotta be in....
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i miss this fan club already with my other account, let me join with my account. =):thumbsup: go sis ayei!
kilabot_cj
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]what the meaning of cursedmember if you know the answer leave me a message ok??[/b]
asukal_rienee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

please count me in! i love her works too! and i craz her! niahaha :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wweee... :penguin: can i join here.. :eh: im also a fan of ate ayei!! :redface: i really love her works!!! :wow:
linettedannah24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i also love ate ayie!![/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yeah i like ate Ayei's works very cute.
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

who's that feenque girl?:question:
`Ms. ShY`
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a fan of ate feenque... im using 2 of her overlays... weeeee :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:20

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy