• ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1..1234567

uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

'RyEn'
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

[b]Count me in :D I really idolize ate Ayei So Much :kiss: I Really Love her works :thumbsup: [/b]
lovelyjoy
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

con i join in this club? =)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]@off topic[/i] ayei can you change your avatar cause it scares me :crybaby: i like to other one i mean the cute one :D [i]kawaii janai na watashi wa kuwaii [/i] :crybaby:
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah i like her works too!!! i'll join!!! can i request w/ her? please reply!!
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm. im just new here...and this girl is only 16 and makes great layouts...for girls....im a designer too but most of my layouts are for boys and anime...i think im a fan too...go ayei..or feen que gurl... =)
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ wee kua reiearth is a fan too :O then me too!! :eh:
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ei ei ei.. i wanna join =)
queen_ingrid
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi .. new user here :) and i really love FeenQueGurL page in friendster .. she`s so good .. [b][/b] go girl !! :thumbsup:
sweetangel1025
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i join too? i soooo love all her works! we aren't really close or something before, all i know was she plays rose online and her boyfriend is a friend of my friend and when i saw her profy i loved it! its lyk i got addicted to all her works and i always looked at her profy lets say 2-3 times a day...! gosh i really love all her works! soooo kawaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Goodnews to all my Friends gumawa po pala ako ng Fanlisting here :) http://www.kawaii-feenque.com/fanlisting hope u like it po^^[/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

great idea ms. fqg!!!!!!! i will join.. =)
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]waaa I was shocked hehehehe I have soo many fans *FRIENDS!* thank you very much pow I really really appreciate it soo much :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [/b]
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha..count me in..
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]OMG! [/b] :o :o :o My number one idol is a moderator now..wuhhooo! haven't been around ftalk for quite some time.. you really deserve it ms.ayei and i truly believe you are an overlay expert! wuhoooo! keep it gurl! much love from ur fans.. ^_^
d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanna be a member lol.. application form plsss :D
jnelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

no application needed! anyone can be in her fans club! wuhoo! if you guys want the siggy of ayei's fans club i think the code is in this thread..so just check out the past pages..go ayei go ayei ish ur birthday! hehe
pipswake_24
» n00b
1969-12-31

count me in..! i really really love her worx.. and her website too..! go ayei..! go ayei..! yey! yey! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
joanna122494
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yehey! go! go! go! ate ayei! u deserve it! :thumbsup: your layouts are super cool and awesome! :eh: [/b]
MCR addict
» n00b
1969-12-31

Count me in!
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i miss feenquegurl .. miss her layouts .. miss her siggies ... & many more![/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » uhm i dunno where im gonna put this topic so to all the mods move this one if its out of place.. just wanna start her fan club :lol: [b]i love love love her works! [/b] ms. ayei keep it up gurL!

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:43

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy