• ARCHIVES 
  • » GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

Pages: 123456789..9

GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

jhel_19
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

WEll, it is good. It keeps your pictures organized.. and makes it look nice and clean .:)
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

[align=center][color=orangered] its good![/color][/align]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

terribly good...:D:D:D msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-www.myspace.com/scottbiondi imeem-www.imeem.com/En8OeP-
ardnyk22
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its[b]good.[/b]ö
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=) Good. I love it
sharm14kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

..i dunno..?? haha..
philixre
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it sucks!! super duper !!
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its fine for me.. i can organize my photos and also you can neglect the photo albums by not uploading or making it..
cUpcake.o8
» Banned
1969-12-31

it sUcks! :thumbsdown:
krystalpearl
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]They're copying Multiply's Photo Album :lol:[/quote] exactly =)
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

both. good for separating pictures. sucks.. coz u can only have 10 albums.
el_wray
» n00b
1969-12-31

its good coz it can put the pix in the same idea!
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#660099]it's good, better than just organizing your photos that's just in one album[/color]=)
jamia_mae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it has benefits... because you can now organize photos.... =) it's an improvement for friendster.
chayll
» n00b
1969-12-31

It is okay. And nice to me.
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course good... organizable...
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it's good:thumbsup:..especially for the OC's!
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's good. It helps me organize my pics. :thumbsup:
-Lex06-
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]-----attention all viewers-----[/b]date:Today:thur. 11, 2008 time: 19:00:15 today this is funMail speaking, and i have the right to complain about this illegitimately changed old profile as you may observe this one from from its old profile info. [align=center][color=#FF0000][b]before[/b][/color] this profile was not banned [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/lexmorn/6-3.jpg[/img] [color=#FF0000][b]after[/b][/color] this profile banned [img]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff306/lexmorn/6-21.jpg[/img][/align] iv been suspecting a mod who could be responsible for this rude act, corrupt, parranoid and illegitimate one and if this were proven be observe of what might be the outcome of such mod wickedness. and dont worry ill reserve some of the complains against the said mod. [b]-i dont want any unwanted arguements because of this, but it realy affect my personality and that would be serious-[/b] [this is not a warning, but if this profile was not restored by the way it is- ill submit this complain to the administrator if must] sorry for interrupting this thread, have a good day! [color=#FF0000]AFTER MY COMPLAIN SUBMITTED date:Today:thur. 11, 2008 time: 19:33:10 today thank you for immediate response and restoring this profile [/color] __________________________________________________________ and the reason why i posted it here was, not because to spam. ...when i manage to look at this fstalk again yesterday thur. 11, 2008 i found this one of my post here, and its the only one post left, but it inflamed me when i saw this old profile that has been modified. now, the point is if it was modified, it could have ruin my personality a long time by now, people who just seen this prof could have think that i have made those intentionally. So let me ask the person below me and the viewers, do you you think if i post my complain's in help section or in suggestion and feedbacks, does this people would ever know that the old prof, was illegitimately changed? who could ever know this guy funmail in first place, soo thats my reason why i put this here. and another reason was i have freedom to do this for my own sake, i have the right to defend my self and to clear what has to be cleared. and i realy admit it, i post this here because i want to know everyone that there was a mod here who thinks like p*******, in his arrogance and corrupt way. and except from that i leaved my apology in this thread =3" title="" rel="nofollow">http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=21693&p=3 this could be all "i hope!" and as i have said im done this, thank you mod: ezil2007 for restoring this old prof. and same to mod ejhay your on of the honest and sincere mod here. __________________________________________________________

Last edited by -Lex06- (2008-04-11 20:37:17)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ As if you are spamming in this topic. You're in no place to post this complain here. Are you that stupid or what? If this is really important to you, then you may send that msg to Admin and not posting it here. I though you are smart? You deceived me from your nice grammars and intention. lol.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:17

[ 11 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy