• ARCHIVES 
  • » GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

Pages: 123456789..9

GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

funmail
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

totally!!! i hate it.. it bothers my pretty profile
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

Hmmm.. i think it's good for those whose pics reach up from 100 to 1000.. so they can organize them. no prob for me.
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

photo albums is good and they can upload photos as much as they like..!!! :lol: :lol:
john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] about friedster NEW PHOTO ALBUMS... GOOD or SUCKS?[/b] [b] :arrow: Two Words :evil: :thumbsdown: [i]Suck It :D -D Generation X[/i][/b]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

They're copying Multiply's Photo Album :lol:
adsbeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its fine, i like organizing my pictures, but i hate to display only the albums,. =)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it doesnt matter for me... no prob..
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]They're copying Multiply's Photo Album :lol:[/quote] I agree. All that's missing is the tool tips. and viola. :penguin:
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I hope they'll just copy Multiply all the way down.. =D I guess, the next is.... Uploading Music?? =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral][quote=xavierkym]They're copying Multiply's Photo Album :lol:[/quote] I agree. All that's missing is the tool tips. and viola. :penguin:[/quote] eehjhay also mentioned they were copying bebo.com's photo album style. a socializing network there in AU. omg. friendster friendster.... but i don't care. it doesn't matter to me. :P
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It doesn't bother me at all.
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like it because you can organize your photos..^yeah me too i agree.. i think they're copying multiply's style of organizing photos..actually it doesn't matter
mrbonkie
» n00b
1969-12-31

I do find that a lot of friendsters are getting more daring by posting their sensual pictures :eh:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It's good for those with lots of photos, they can organize it... just like multiply.
mlhannah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i don't like it. i HATE it. haha :)) photos are STILL limited. you can only upload a total of 1000 photos. not like before, you can have a total of 2000 [1000 public and 1000 private].
lusanto_bluzone
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]They're copying Multiply's Photo Album :lol:[/quote] Amen. Not to mention the survey that asks it users (myself included) if they are willing to pay more if they want to include JS for customizing their profiles. here are the links: [url]http://multiply.multiply.com/journal/item/216/Survey_Quick._Appreciated_Lots.[/url] (Article) [url]http://multiply.com/info/survey/pro[/url] (Survey)
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me it good for those who wants to upload many photos... and it annoys for those who have pretty prof..
funmail
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah:D and i hate it for my prof.:disgust:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its good, cos it can separate pics. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » GOOD or SUCKS? ---------------------- I WOULD SAY it doesnt look good for profiles, its better if it would be restored by the way it is.

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:51

[ 10 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy