• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 12345..5

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the relationship, are the girls or the guyz? Defend your answer.

Last edited by khristel jane (2008-02-24 10:49:08)

Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

mmn..,? i think gurls,. jiji
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

[i][b]i think girl cuz im a girl. but i think it depends in the situation. :lol: lol[/b][/i]

Last edited by lady_end (2008-04-24 23:15:12)

jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think guys are more loyal .. but it's not just that obvious. :)
-zhweetilicious-xo-
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys.. evn though im a girl..actually it depends bt based on wat i see..guys r more loyal..girls jz cnt see it coz we accused them as bein a player..nowadays its been changed..girls are more of a player nw dan guys..guys take deyr relationship seriously and dem girlies r jz foolin around..u knw..wat i mean ryt..hehehe
asawanirico
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:whoah?!.. it's case to case basis.. as long as dey love each other very much dey wil not go and play with somebody else.. [b] contentment[/b]..they must have it!:wow:
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think guyz are more loyal than girls... sometimes girls hurt guys.. but it depends on the situation..=)
annavaneFS
» n00b
1969-12-31

mostly layout and the latest....coll!!:thumbsup:=)
Jur3
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][i][b]:idea: GIRLS[/b][/i][/align][/quote]
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]GIRLS![/b]
ajhay
» FTalker
1969-12-31

+_+ yah!!! +_+ its [b]girls[/b]:lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I think [b]NONE![/b] Because we had our own mistake, Like we break up in a relationships because that girl wants to marry that man Or the man usually dating many girls or the working girl/boy have no time for his/her Bf/Gf Look in this world can we estimate on how many guys is loyal nor girls? It just a opinion Because its unfair if i stick with the guys nor girls Thats only my opinion
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

gurls :D
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a boy but i think girls are more loyal..i already proved it!=)
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm a guy too.. and i think [b]GIRLS[/b] are more loyal.. proven since 6 years ago.. =)
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

And now everyone's being humble.....lol only joking [b]Topic[/b] It really depends but I think boys have more loyalty. Girls can flirt to a guy esp. when "cute" easily unlike boys ain't that much of a flirt. It's only my opinion.
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it depends on the situation. but for me, i think girls are more loyal than the boys. cause usually boys are usually the ones easily tempted and isn't contented on a girl. many of them are playboys and they can't feel the pain that a girl feels whenever they do that.:o

Last edited by bianx_06 (2008-05-06 20:11:19)

bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think girls are more loyal than boys. but I think most of the boys are commiting suicide. because they cannot control their emotions. girls may flirt with the other persons because they cannot feel the love of their boyfreinds. sometimes, girls and boys are just playing around. but once they have been hurt by the others, they may feel so sorry about what they have done to others. becasue they already knew the feeling of being hurt. :)
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm., [b]GUYS!![/b] haha!! trust me,, i know!! i've met so many girls who are just playing wid their relationships., and flirting wid other guys., hmmMmM..

Last edited by emokid722 (2008-05-14 09:11:24)

pRyNxS
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.i think its [b] guys!![/b] haha. =) eventhough im a gurl,,i bond along with boys,,and wat i see,boys give full-hearted in relationships,,guys are very loyal to their partner.,even to their friends,, and its not easy for them to leave a love :eh: haha,, wee,,im really hoping i could be a guy,,hahaha ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:42

[ 10 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy