• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 1..12345

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

janeene
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

girls are more loyal.. the most loyal of all.. go girls..
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

no, it depends on their intentions. :eh:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it depends upon their relationship....
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ofcors the gurls.. many boys r flirts=|
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I would probably say Boys. Bcos other girls are just [i]malandi[/i] Good thing I'm not one of them. *evil laugh*
baby_haizeek
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls!! because boys flirt everytime their gf is not with them,...:angry:
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

its girls....coz....uhmmm.......[i]baztah[/i]!!
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]girls are much more loyal.. boys are so easy to tempt..^_^ but it depends on the situation.. if d boy love d girl, he will definitely be loyal to her..so as girls..[/color]
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

literally speaking: girls are more loyal. im a guy and ive proven it already. hahaha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It doesn't matter, it depends on d person. :) [/b]
jeckzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

BOYS! thats true! BOYS BOYS!
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

there would be bias for this one hahaha -girl,, 'coz i'm a girl? hahaha duh! -it depends :D some boys are loyal, some are not..same with girls :P

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-09 21:16:20)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

For me Boys... :lol:
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

My opinion~ Boys~ I dont know y~~:doubt:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think girls.! its such a disgrace for us if a girl is not!
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think both... cuz both r human & both have feeling..:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:43

[ 10 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy