• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 12345

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

krjalagat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

we guys are more loyal :D:D:D its just that we are not really good at showing it!
sky
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

[quote=yunish]to be honest, loyalty doesn't depends on the gender.. it depends to the person..[/quote] yeah..and it is a matter of trust =)
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]girls! well..when you look at the boys now, you can see that their not gentelmen[/b]:paranoid:[/align]
klhengcleng_xoxo101
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think we're all loyal because it depends on our characteristic. =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think [b]guys[/b], eventhough im a gal...mostly i've heard that gals are hurting the feelings of boys...:lol:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it depends on that person.
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me.. we gurls are more loyal dan boys:paranoid:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girls... but it really depends
cezpiang
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]For me? [b]Girls![/b]..why would i say so? because im a girl! haha..but seriously because they know how it hurt so much when you've been cheated.. =) [/align]

Last edited by cezpiang (2008-05-28 03:43:09)

punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yeah,.. girls are more loyal..
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Girls are more loyal than boys. :D[/i]
joize
» n00b
1969-12-31

girls!.:thumbsup:=):):D=D:lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

aww. ofcourse girl is more loyal than boys :eh: :lol: lol.let's admit it. Most of the boys are "babaero" [i]what?? [/i] :lol: :paranoid:
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahh.. for me...? of corz the [b]girls[/b] are..=D coz im a girl.. :P nahhh.. proven and tested.... how many times...? million times... tsk tsk tsk... its not me that is being cheat.. wahhhh.. long story... but do u think gurlz dont cheat..? sumtyms only.. and if they do, they are more wicked.. =D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

It doesn't matter if you're a girl or a boy. It's depends on the person. :eh:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^She's right It depends on the personality...not on the gender...=|
crazher000
» n00b
1969-12-31

boys!!! cheEr up our sex.... Of cOurse... guYs are mOre LoYaL [img]http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg296/LUVJUNEBUG/SKULLS_FIRE/Creeping_Say_HI.jpg[/img]
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]GIRL?[/b] not so sure bout that it depends.. but usually girls do..
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

the GURLZ.. haiss... but some of the girls are really flirty.. eventhough they're already attached.. hmph! they pinch me off..
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

Girlz! :idea:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy