• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 123455

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

[b][/b] girls! period!...[b][/b]
yocarg
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

ofcourse.. the girls.. =)
forgottenfairytale
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..i think guys....coz all friends are mostly guys i see the way they love someone...they're loyal but dey dont know how to show it...but it doesnt mean girls are not loyal...of course everything depends on the situation none of us have the same minds ryt??...
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]haiie pipol of d philippines!!![/b] [i]am a newbie hir!!![/i] [u]well,love is blind...but u cud olweiz feel his/her truthfulness 2 u f ur truthful 2 him/her too!!![/u] :lol::lol::lol:[/align] [align=center][b][i]actually, ghurlz r loyal...vry loyal but once a [u]guy falls truly in love...he bcumz soo serious n a relationship.[/u] it's not just dat obvious[/i][/b] :wow::wow::wow:[/align] [spoiler]keep on [b]EXPLORING!!![/b][/spoiler]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

do you really need to ask that question? obviously its girls.... no doubt
canp1213
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Girls[/b] xmpre... hehe...:P
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well it depends on the personality of the girl/boy well it my siituation ehe the girl is much more loyal than me hehehe
jhayyuliajay
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

girls are more loyal...i don't care how many guys are against this,cuz my answer is based on my own experience!it's true that some girls are just"playing" with their boys,but not all of us do so!guys don't "equally" know how much it hurts to have your boyfriend break up with you just because he found someone "better than you"...for the guys,please understand and respect my answer...we all have our own reasons...peace out!:D
marcodgreat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it always depend on the situation but most of the time guys are loyal to the ladies... they just dont show it
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]hmmm. i think girls are more loyal. maybe. it depends on the situation. :)[/i]
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I agree with [b]NGeNeRaTiOn [/b] i vote for [b]NONE![/b] Because all of us make mistakes, Like being a playgirl and being a playboy Because its unfair if i stick with Boys and Girls This is just my sample opinion... Thanks.. More Power to all of u :D

Last edited by BhABydEniSe (2008-05-25 04:57:26)

raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

boys! we keep our promises but [b]you girls[/b]..nah!:doubt:
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ Lewlzz... its none!! [b]NONE!![/b] bwahahaha.. [i](spam ba aq?)[/i] hahaha peace.. i always vote for [b]none[/b] :D
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me we boys are more loyal.! cause when we boys love. we are more loyal.! having our inspiration in every chapters of our lives. and boys is serious in bringing a relationship. but it also depends on the situation.!
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ same as girls :D so i vote for [b]NONE[/b] i always vote for [b]none[/b] wahhahaa
wakawakafeeling
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm.. it really depends on the situation but i think girls and boys are equally loyal. =)
XoXcandi3XoX
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i][color=hotpink][align=center][url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1086/1086817x46pd9qe0q.gif[/img][/url] ♥ It the depends on how the person acts??... ♥ For me,its both ♥ All Candie can say is: [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/528/528309i28weylamf.gif[/img][/url] [/align][/color][/i][/b]
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]it depends on the situation[/b] but usually its girls.... and thats a fact.... :thumbsup:
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ youre right..im a guy but i proved that girls are more loyal than us..=)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to be honest, loyalty doesn't depends on the gender.. it depends to the person.. =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:29

[ 10 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy