• ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 112345

We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

babykoh062408
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

depende sa dalawa....,ryt guysss.....,
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

sometimes girl, sometimes boys.. gurls are unfair.. :wallbash:
mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i think girls are more loyal dan boys ahihihi but now a days some girls are having two bf and also d boys also they are known that they are two timers..,. but i think girl are more loyal! ahahhaha!:D
*deah*
» n00b
1969-12-31

it depends , as i know they're both loyal :lol:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. maybe the boys more loyal but the girls too hhohoho
paulinexz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends. some boys are so loyal and determined, but with my experience, my ex was not really loyal, he's a cheater, most of the girls are loyal, but some guys misinterpret friendship of girls and guys. you know, [i]seloso[/i] ones.. in my case and my friends experiences, girls are more loyal.

Last edited by paulinexz (2008-06-22 23:31:47)

ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]hmmn. i think guys are more loyal than us girls. 'coz mine is more loyal than me. haha! and thats the reason why we broke up. huhu. hoping that he will come back after a couple of weeks. :crybaby:[/i]
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

girl more loyal... i guest so... cox i have couple with my ex bf 1 yrs plus... then he break up with me..say dun wan have any commiment.... cox he wan concetrate to his study... but!! guest wat even 6 mnth we're break.... nw he got new gf!! wah so easily fall in love... but im still dying inside hoping stupid guys like him!! sigh................ :cry:
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Girls (I guess?).. Because Boys usually are the players.. :)
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

GIRLS are more LOYAL mostly BOYS are UNFAITHFUL.. (proven!) :D=D=):P peace men :D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

4 me.. the [b]girls[/b] are more loyal than boys.. :exclaim:
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i guess girls more loyal than boys.. as my experience :lol:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys .. cause i think my bf really loves me so much .. but i'm loyal to! I love him so much .. :D
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: it depend on a person...^^ kc boys/girls kapag di nagkaintindihan yan... yan na... away n yan... darating s tampuhan tapos maka2kita ng isang guy/girl... i2sipan nya ngeyon... ok 2... tapos magka2selosan... tapos aun na... nau2wi s br8k-up... :arrow: e2 share qoh lng expi qoh... :arrow: aqoh almost 1 year kami ng gf qoh b4... pero tahimik lng ako... iniisip qoh lng... mahal nya qoh... kaya kung san sya masaya... supportahan qoh n lng... tapos aun... 4 months n pala akong nilo2qoh... habang kami meron syng iba... 2 timer...:crybaby::crybaby: :arrow: almost 1 year n qoh alang gf... single yet complic8ted... hahahahaha

Last edited by darkrenz (2008-06-25 21:21:04)

pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][u]girls[/u] i'm not biased..i'm just thinking that girls really give all the luv they can give to sum1 when they love a guy.. and girls do not cheat.boys do.well sumtimes girls also cheat but they cheat bcoz (maybe) their ex/present bf also cheats/cheated.they also cheat bcoz they feel dat by doing this,they can make '[i]ganti[/i]' to the guy. taht's what i think that's just my opinion.i've never had a bf so maybe what i said was wrong(for other girls XD) that's how much GIRLS are loyal.[/align]
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmmm..i think [b]GIRLS[/b] are more loyal than guys! because some of the boys are 2timers now . also the girls .. buut GIRLS are really loyal! :thumbsup: :lol:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^=D i agree GIRLS are loyal
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

it really depends on the situations and also in the person =)
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ No offense to all. I prefer to choose both of them.. ________________________ I am a boy but for me, I choose both.. and thats because if the guy and gal are loyal to each other they will have a strong relationship.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: it depends.. at times, mostly the guys are the one who cheat.. but who knows, girls can be biatch sometimes! =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » We all know that one reason for break-ups is the loyalty.. In a relationship, one should have in his partner. Now, may I ask you to whom can we trust more. I mean who is more serious and loyal to the

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:05

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy