• ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 123456..6

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of the autofriend adder is [b]sss.js[/b]... all you have to do is change the friendster email there... :arrow: Death is my game: - animated bg (boxes) - best viewed in IE - i'm HOPING to get my 1ST repu with this layout [b]TWEAKS:[/b] :arrow: buttonized sub navigation (located under shoutout) :arrow: visitor's log (wvmcbox) :arrow: ym status :arrow: force log in :arrow: visitor's info :arrow: auto friend adder :thumbsup: :arrow: customized number of comments (50,109 :P ) :arrow: Qucik message box([b]added[/b]) :arrow: Pop-up messenger ([b]added[/b]) According to [b]feruzz[/b] and [b]xavierkym[/b]: [b]Code won't work if....[/b] :arrow: The viewer is not logged-in :arrow: You're sending messsage to yourself (impossible) :arrow: The owner didn't verify his/her Email Address :arrow: The owner set his profile to Messaging Off :arrow: Private Profile. LOLZ OPEN PREVIEW TO SEE FULL EFFECTS =) Preview: [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/63198349[/url] [b]SCREENSHOT:[/b] [img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb89/blackperson139/sc.jpg[/img] Paste in your [b]media box[/b]: <">i'll keep on adding tweaks... =) thanks to [b]portuniecho[/b] for helping me update my codes...

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-03-08 20:42:02)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

nice layout!! thnx for sharing :) kip it up.. :)
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

@kristina16- thank for the repu sis... :redface: thanks xoxo..
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wow! scary but cool^^ =| :thumbsup:
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]Nice layout.. keep it up!! :][/b][/color]
ervhan
» n00b
1969-12-31

great layout :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks guys!!!!! :kiss:
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoooaahhh... tnx foeh sharing yer cool layout.. ahihi.. =)=)
▪GE†▪LOS†▪
» Banned
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nc lay .. keep it up !! tnx 4 sharin !! :thumbsup:=):thumbsup:[/b][/align]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its really cool!!!! death is mah game too.. ahahaha :eh:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank u guys for supporting... heks... :redface: commets appreciated... new tweaks added.. [sub] posts merged by tinay :) [/sub]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-03 06:25:08)

blackperson
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice layout!!!! my kind of thing!! keep 'em comin' sis... btw,, thanks for sharing.. i'll definitely use that to one of my accounts.. :P
russel18
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o wow!!! nice layout... loove the color red and black... and so many tweaks.. thanks for sharin' 'em..
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waa... i really lyk iT! tnx tnx for sharin! :wow::wow::wow:
oki
» n00b
1969-12-31

code :thumbsup:
~jennaizlubb~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]wow . keep it up . very nyc work=)[/b]
deathnote00
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!!!!!!!:lol: :D ns1 sis!!!!amazing u make me crazy !!!wow :eh: amazing +1 repu =D
roxy_cute
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup: tnx nice layout..is the auto friend adder working in here???
IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice girl i like it :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@siz yanyan: no prob at all.. keep it up!! =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:08

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy