• ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 1123456

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

hayley0816
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

nice lay. good job..:thumbsup:
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

^ add me nlng sa YM po pls exzel666
hayley0816
» n00b
1969-12-31

hope you can make rasta layouts too.. :)
Lady Dahlia
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout,thanks for sharing
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks every one for your comments... :redface: +repu will be very much appreciated.. :D @hayley0816- i'll try.. but don't get your hopes up 'cause i'm very busy with my studies since its march and the last quarter... hope you'll understand..

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-03-08 05:31:25)

lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ehhmm.. Nice: =) [img]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/Sasori_love_me/khuusuusonn/thawww.gif[/img]

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-03-08 06:48:24)

callalily
» n00b
1969-12-31

ugfygiuio niybino
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@lollipop_gila- thanks sis!!!! @callalily- please avoid spamming.. :wallbash:
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

why's that in the visitors log there's so many name that was in there and when i checked in "whos viewed me" the number of times my profile visited didn't change. can u change the visitors log that the only who visits ur profile will be added on the log?sorry for my english.. :D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ exzel- i already PM u, right? the reason why the visitor's log record many visitors is because you are not the only one who's using the layout...
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

WOW...very nice..+repu will be given!
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@newbieako- thank you soo much bro.... :o i'll [b]try[/b] to grant your request.. @exzel- since i'm so nice... here's your code with new visitor's log: <">just save it in your media box... ciao!!
jhimhe
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello...nice layout but i want to ask if it is really double.. like for navigation and chat box..:)lyk dat "po" but it is cool :thumbsup:

Last edited by jhimhe (2008-03-08 09:59:55)

myyrkhaztic
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very nice layout.. :thumbsup: thanks for sharing..
abdulla24
» n00b
1969-12-31

:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
Nooby_myke
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good job! i like the black theme of it:D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you guys!!!!!!!! mwahhh :lol: @jhimhe- try refreshing it... =) btw what are you using? IE or FF?

Last edited by ~+yan.yan.o9+~ (2008-03-08 20:43:19)

krizza24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

how can i change the yahoo id po?.. bcuz it's urz..
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think the layout is not working again..just try to view my page ate yanyan.. http://friendster.com/exzel EDIT: oops.. its working pla.. sorry for the spam

Last edited by exzel (2008-03-09 03:14:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:56

[ 10 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy