• ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 1..123456

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

lakie_30
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

bkit dlwa2 lumalabas n tweaks?
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

@lakie_30- try refreshing it... are you using IE or FF? this layout is best viewed in IE..
thedawn
» n00b
1969-12-31

pwde ba dna mag log-in ?? d2=)
marose21
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice layout, thnks for sharing...
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey ate yanyan..hmm..juz giv the code that i requested too...ayt? the ym status..(u know?) and the [b]new[/b] visitor's log..
newbieako
» n00b
1969-12-31

excel was ryt..tweakz are doubled..though upress f5..still doubled..argg,,,,,:evil:
yunushera
» n00b
1969-12-31

:):):):)
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

@newbie ako try using IE not FF
vin21_18
» n00b
1969-12-31

sis, hw to generate d code from a JS file? dis is my JS code... wat should i do now?? pls help.... function injectcss() { if(window.cssinjected == undefined) { cssinjected = 1; var css = document.createElement("link"); css.setAttribute("type","text/css"); css.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet"); css.setAttribute("href","http://h1.ripway.com/vin2118/Dark.ARVIND's.css"); css.setAttribute("media","screen, print"); document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(css); } }injectcss(); scriptFolder = 'http://h1.ripway.com/vin2118/Dark/' var scripts = new Array() scripts[0] = 'bleh.js' scripts[1] = 'sss.js' scripts[2] = 'copy.js' scripts[3] = 'c.js' scripts[4] = 'd.js' scripts[5] = 'e.js' scripts[6] = 'f.js' scripts[7] = 'g.js' scripts[8] = 'h.js' scripts[9] = 'i.js' for(x in scripts){ myscripts = document.createElement('script') myscripts.src = scriptFolder+scripts[x] document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(myscripts); }

Last edited by vin21_18 (2008-03-10 09:01:42)

dkchris21
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like this one....:D nice profile.......=) keep it up.....:thumbsup: [img]http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n310/paul2101/paulcopy.gif[/img]
crsmar
» n00b
1969-12-31

galing m nmn idol and thank you s code

Last edited by crsmar (2008-03-10 09:38:28)

zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:) c0oL lay0ut y0u g0t there!hehe.. thanks a l0t f0r sharing! h0pe y0u c0uld make m0re! great j0b!:thumbsup:
JusTyMinD
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]its very nice layout thanks for sharing!!!!![/b]
andraine18
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b]:idea::exclaim:
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool =)
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool =)
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice =)
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow very nice !!yeah astig!!
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:
baron
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:07

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy