• ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 1234566

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

[quote=russel18]uhhmm.. is the auto friend adder working fine? btw.. nice layout... :wow:[/quote] auto friend adder is 100% working.. :thumbsup: thanks for the comments...
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

correct me if im wrong.i think its working better in IE than FF??
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=johnz_punksz21]correct me if im wrong.i think its working better in IE than FF??[/quote] yeah.. works better on IE...
ragnaron89
» n00b
1969-12-31

why its not working, i put the codes on media box, then it does not work pls help me :crybaby: its a cool profile :D
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. kip adding tweaks..awkie??? hehehe.. love it..
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@ragnaron89- it's not working? uhhmm.. i'll check the codes.. thanks for saying.. @cassiopeia- thanks sis.. :D
Farewell
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working... :(
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's now working!!! =) codes are updated thanks to [b]portuniecho[/b]...
marvieqt1010
» n00b
1969-12-31

aXt!g :thumbsup: =)
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the comment.. but please speak in english next time.. okie? :D welcome to ftalk..
me.lurve
» n00b
1969-12-31

. . .OMG.. i really lubb this layout.. soo many tweaks and soo dark!!! ooohhh... :)
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

is the visitor log working? can u look for my profile? http://friendster.com/exzel
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@exzel- your visitor's log is working... just wait for the welcome alert box before you can see the visitor's log... try refreshing it...
sensesory
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..........:o:o
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ please avoid spamming... =|
haxel
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)
exzel
» n00b
1969-12-31

umm im using mozilla firefox..one time only when i saw visitors log and when i refresh it, it disappear again. why's that? add me in YM pls: exzel666

Last edited by exzel (2008-03-07 23:18:17)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@exzel- please read.. this layout works better in IE.. =)
idiot_goblinz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: wow....nice layout.....:midfinger:

Last edited by idiot_goblinz (2008-03-08 00:39:01)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ thanks bro....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 1234566

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:33

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy