• ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 123456..6

2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

pulasara
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

its really cool:o:thumbsup:
ilovemhai_jaile
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

hehehe...kep it up:thumbsup:=)
zebola
» n00b
1969-12-31

just keep it up i love love love it thank you so so so much very nice i m right now use it thank you :rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss::kiss::kiss::D
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]nice lay-out with a lot of tweaks!.[/b] [b]keep it up. [/b] :midfinger:
_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

hot profile!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]love it !! keep it up!=):thumbsup:[/b]
12zheann12
» n00b
1969-12-31

:D NiCE!!! LUBB THE TWEAKS^^ KEEP iT UPPiEE^^
Lady Dahlia
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! nice layout,thanks for sharing
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thank you guys so so so so much!!! =) i'll try to do more layouts as soon as my sched is not tight anymore.... :smoke:
frozend
» n00b
1969-12-31

eyah...nice one...!!!!:thumbsup:
koreangesture
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!what am i going to do to get the code work out?!!!i'm pond of being a newbie...,waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!:O:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::retard::wasted::smoke::question::question::question::question::question::|:(
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyc lay =)
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

good layouts thanks for sharing sis :midfinger: [img]http://joekingky.bluecybers.net/phpscript/ftisig2/FTIsiggyV2.php?id=34695&title=FF0000&status=B7E1F9&system=FF9900&bg=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y250/Masquerade808/Quotes/dying.png[/img]
bembi
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^woooot~ dark layout :D:thumbsup:
googlemaster
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one
lorraine kate
» n00b
1969-12-31

san po ilLagy?
90@yahoo.comhardcoredan
» n00b
1969-12-31

yut...wala tupa..itot na lng ta bala...
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow :D nice profile :eh: i'm going to use it on my page =) and nice tweaks too nice job ate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for your comments..... :D @deathnote00-thanks very much for the repu!!! :wow: @lorraine kate- please speak in english.. put the codes in your media box @90@yahoo.comhardcoredan- please speak in english :wallbash:
russel18
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhmm.. is the auto friend adder working fine? btw.. nice layout... :wow:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » 2nd layout... soo busy with school works.. heks.. :D [b]NOTE:[/b] to get the auto friend adder working, you have to edit the js extension... since i'm using multiple js extensions, the filename of t

Pages: 123456..6

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:33

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy