• ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 1..12345

here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

darkziah
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

nice bro... tnx for sharing.... =D
istibeen
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

thanks for sharing... but it doesnt work on my profile? where to put the codes?
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow cooL . Thanks for sharing ;]
aufar
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank'z.. for share. :D
darkkira29
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx for the trick...look at my profile.. ^_^ death_note_light10@yahoo.com :D
hellshin0309
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: is this css or js??where will i paste it??.. :arrow:function stopSnake(){ sorry=confirm("If you admit you're sorry, just click OK to stop the script. If you are hard-headed, press CANCEL.") if(sorry){ alert("Just don't do that again, ok?") } else{ alert("Here we go!!!") clickSnake() } return false } function clickSnake(){ scrW=screen.availWidth scrH=screen.availHeight window.resizeTo(10,10) window.focus() for(a=0;a<80;a++){ window.moveTo(0,0) window.resizeTo(0,scrH*a/80) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(b=0;b<80;b++){ window.moveTo(0,scrH/1) window.resizeTo(scrW*b/80,0) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(c=0;c<80;c++){ window.moveTo(scrW/1,scrH/1) window.resizeTo(0,scrH*c/80) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(d=0;d<80;d++){ window.moveTo(scrW/1,0) window.resizeTo(scrW*d/80,0) } clickSnake() return false } document.oncontextmenu=stopSnake;
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hellshin0309]s this css or js??where will i paste it??.. :arrow:function stopSnake(){ sorry=confirm("If you admit you're sorry, just click OK to stop the script. If you are hard-headed, press CANCEL.") if(sorry){ alert("Just don't do that again, ok?") } else{ alert("Here we go!!!") clickSnake() } return false } function clickSnake(){ scrW=screen.availWidth scrH=screen.availHeight window.resizeTo(10,10) window.focus() for(a=0;a<80;a++){ window.moveTo(0,0) window.resizeTo(0,scrH*a/80) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(b=0;b<80;b++){ window.moveTo(0,scrH/1) window.resizeTo(scrW*b/80,0) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(c=0;c<80;c++){ window.moveTo(scrW/1,scrH/1) window.resizeTo(0,scrH*c/80) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(d=0;d<80;d++){ window.moveTo(scrW/1,0) window.resizeTo(scrW*d/80,0) } clickSnake() return false } document.oncontextmenu=stopSnake;[/quote] hey...its js bro...:eh: paste it in your js extension..
hellshin0309
» n00b
1969-12-31

y it didnt work with my profile??:crybaby: http://profiles.friendster.com/frazzle36 i paste it on my who i want to meet :drool:
dreamer_2580
» n00b
1969-12-31

how will i apply these codes?where shud i paste these?please give a reply.tnx a lot
kkaik
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=hellshin0309]y it didnt work with my profile??:crybaby: http://profiles.friendster.com/frazzle36 i paste it on my who i want to meet :drool:[/quote] [quote=dreamer_2580]how will i apply these codes?where shud i paste these?please give a reply.tnx a lot[/quote] you have to make an extension file first.. HOW? click HERE--> [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] then use the linker then paste the generated code in hu i want to meet or more about me..

Last edited by kkaik (2008-10-05 11:22:15)

hannah_rhia19
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's not working on my profile.. i'd tried to paste it inside the onload handler but nothin' happens..:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hannah_rhia19]it's not working on my profile.. i'd tried to paste it inside the onload handler but nothin' happens[/quote] Paste it at the top or bottom of ur js file. Should work there =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

haha. that sounds like a good code. and it sounds fun too! :thumbsup:
lizzie9201
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. :o kewl code.. thanks for sharing.. =):thumbsup:
shittykid21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love it..but do you have other tricks instead of snake?:question:
costales
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=jopet_Q]window.focus() for(a=0;a<80;a++){ window.moveTo(0,0) window.resizeTo(0,scrH*a/80) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(b=0;b<80;b++){ window.moveTo(0,scrH/1) window.resizeTo(scrW*b/80,0) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(c=0;c<80;c++){ window.moveTo(scrW/1,scrH/1) window.resizeTo(0,scrH*c/80) } window.resizeTo(0,0) for(d=0;d<80;d++){ window.moveTo(scrW/1,0) window.resizeTo(scrW*d/80,0) } clickSnake() return false } document.oncontextmenu=clickSnake[/quote]
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing :cool::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » here's one I found from Angell's library (posted in his forum but his library had always been kept secret) [quote="Angell de Ville"]Title: Right Click Snake Description: If you are familiar with the s

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:07

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy