• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 12345..5

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to left).... <">:idea: [b]Reminder:[/b] Please don't change anything from the codes above if you're a newbie because it will not be easy for you to manipulate it back to normal... For those who only wants the scrollbar to be on the left side you must use the code below.... <">And for those who only wants to interchange boxes position you must use the code below.... <">Compile the given codes to your other CSS codes and there it goes... For others who don't have any compiled codes yet, learn how to do the compiling of codes in CSS by going in this link below.... :) =) :D :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t1879-save-extension-file-host-site....html[/url]

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-06-09 03:09:53)

mikhailolalo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

how about if we only wan to interchange the boxes and not include the scrollbar? Do you have the code for it? Please and thank you!
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

I edited my first post and @[b]mikhailolalo[/b], your request is already there.... :) =) :D *edited Additional info about the codes above, if I'm not mistaking the codes will fit marfillaster's add side bar script so that the additional boxes like the WVM, Chat box, etc. will now show at the left side of the profile and it's still below the friends box or groups box.... :) =) :D

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-04-01 08:57:46)

mikhailolalo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nahtanoj18]I edited my first post and @[b]mikhailolalo[/b], your request is already there.... :) =) :D[/quote] thanks!!!
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ahm, jz thinkng... cant u do it like more boxes on the left so the page wont b too long & u dont hav to scroll so many times to view everything... like for instance, putting the comment box on the left with the frendz list box??? just asking :paranoid: tnx
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wt does [b]rtl[/b] and [b]ltr[/b] means? is it right to left and left to right? :paranoid:
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]wt does [b]rtl[/b] and [b]ltr[/b] means? is it right to left and left to right? :paranoid:[/quote] I think so, that's what it means.... :) =) :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe I think RightToLeft rtl LeftToRight ltr hehehe :lol:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-04-11 23:40:55)

nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]Hehe I laro think RightToLeft LeftToRight hehehe :lol:[/quote] Yup Ephs that's what it means... the code above is the perfect code to interchange the first column boxes position with the second column boxes position, or in what I've said above, the right side boxes will go to the left and the left side boxes will go to the right, it fits marfillaster's add side bar scripts.... :) =) :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The inver box trick works well [b]IF[/b] you don't use center all profile content, because the two codes kinda conflicts and creates a scrollbar below your profile :lol: also it creates a huge gap in the left or right of your profile :)
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ahmmn maybe I think so, I just post those codes so others who wants to use it will get its benefit, I haven't tried it yet using in my profile but i've tried it on others profile, heheheh.... :D =D :lol:
leftalone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice tricks :eh: :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee thnx for the codes!!! =)
++ ameonna ++
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is great :thumbsup: but i'm a bit confused...does the chatbox and wvm will be changed the position too :question: tnx.. :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=++ ameonna ++]this is great :thumbsup: but i'm a bit confused...does the chatbox and wvm will be changed the position too :question: tnx.. :D[/quote] absolutely dude.... =D =D =D
johnz_punksz21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice codes...!! this is what my older bro was looking 4 thanksz 4 sharing =) :thumbsup:
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hey Guys, I tried to change the scroll bar of my testi and comments box from right to left so that it wont interfere with the borders of my sideboxes. The scroll bar went to the left side, but the contents and text of my comments box all went flushed to the right!!!!! Can we change the scrollbar position without affecting the contents (images and pictures)?
nahtanoj18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]Hey Guys, I tried to change the scroll bar of my testi and comments box from right to left so that it wont interfere with the borders of my sideboxes. The scroll bar went to the left side, but the contents and text of my comments box all went flushed to the right!!!!! Can we change the scrollbar position without affecting the contents (images and pictures)?[/quote] I think you can't do that because the scrollbar is part of the content so as you can see on the codes that I gave, I also change the direction of each boxes so that the contents will be on the corret direction also.....

Last edited by nahtanoj18 (2007-06-09 02:56:06)

frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's possible. I just dunno how. I made a research on css. and I quote: [quote]Some sites with different languages need the scrollbar to appear on the left side of the window instead of the right side. This is possible by adding this to your css area... html {direction:rtl;} Now that does have a small drawback in that it will turn things a bit backwards for the stuff on your webpage as well. To counter-act the effect in you normal page area, but keep the scrollbar on the left side, add one more line to your css area... body {direction:ltr;}[/quote] As you see you can control the position of the scrollbar by changing the position of the HTML document without altering the body (or the contents of the html document). I just don't know how to apply it with my testi/comments box: #content_publiccomments_1_7 I only want the scrollbar to change the position from right to left, but not alter the html inside the testi/comments box. Maybe some CSS wizard here knows how to do it? Ephe, perhaps?

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-06-09 03:32:27)

eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=frolickfriendster]It's possible. I just dunno how. I made a research on css. and I quote: [quote]Some sites with different languages need the scrollbar to appear on the left side of the window instead of the right side. This is possible by adding this to your css area... html {direction:rtl;} Now that does have a small drawback in that it will turn things a bit backwards for the stuff on your webpage as well. To counter-act the effect in you normal page area, but keep the scrollbar on the left side, add one more line to your css area... body {direction:ltr;}[/quote] As you see you can control the position of the scrollbar by changing the position of the HTML document without altering the body (or the contents of the html document). I just don't know how to apply it with my testi/comments box: #content_publiccomments_1_7 I only want the scrollbar to change the position from right to left, but not alter the html inside the testi/comments box. Maybe some CSS wizard here knows how to do it? Ephe, perhaps?[/quote] try this one..i think u need this.. <">

Last edited by eykalsyamim (2007-06-09 03:44:54)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:09

[ 14 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy