• ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 12345

Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

wilycoyote
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

can we interchange just the featured friends with comments? or just simple move 1 box from the left to the right? :)
sHy19
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

[quote=wilycoyote]can we interchange just the featured friends with comments? or just simple move 1 box from the left to the right? :)[/quote] u can go hre for that: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=7253&p=1[/url]
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is it working on layouts that have no banner?
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool... :cool::cool: i gona try diz thanks 4 sharing remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup:
xXThecOrpSeXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for the codes!!..:thumbsup::thumbsup: im gonna use this for my first made.. good luck 2 me..

Last edited by xXThecOrpSeXx (2008-04-13 14:30:54)

j3tski33
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thread!!! keep it up!!
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@8_paulo_8 Yep,I think so.=) You can try it.
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wee! :) :D :P Thank you for the code! It's my first time tweaking up my profile on my own. Ehehehe. >_<
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tested and it works in my premade layout. tnx for sharing. =):thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how about i will put the comment box above the [b]more about me[/b] box can u help me?
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

the code works, but the text inside the headers of the added boxes becomes right aligned while the default boxes are all left-aligned. how can i fix this?
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow really cool thankz for sharing i'm using it now!!
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

thanks for dis. dis is the one that i've been looking for...=)
vanmarie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o:lol::D nice.nice! :D does this work for firefox as well?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will use this trick.. nice:thumbsup:
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hI! thanx f0r sharing!hehe.. i've been w0ndering what c0de they use to put the scr0llbar in the left side!hehe.. thanx a l0t!:)
trixx17
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey why did my comments became rtl??
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..hi.just a newbie.what if i like to remove some boxes??how??thx
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=nalia.54xxx]..hi.just a newbie.what if i like to remove some boxes??how??thx[/quote] proceed here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?id=10469&p=1
emokid722
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahahaha!! tnx 4 sharin'!! this is cool!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Here are the codes to put the scrollbar at the left side and interchange the boxes position from right to left or left to right (For Example: ControlPanel box move to right and Friends Box move to lef

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:55

[ 11 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy